Does anyone else see an economic crash coming?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen this? Is this just pocket change to them?

Who knows. The market has made some very big and positive moves…which causes stocks to split and people to sell some stock. The only thing I know for sure is Apple is in deep trouble. Buffett owns TONS of Apple stock. He might be divesting himself from it.

The big question for me is what are they buying OR not buying. If I see they are suddenly buying a lot of precious metal, then I am going to get really worried.
China already has and I seem to remember an article where a country was encouraging it's citizens to purchase gold and silver. I'll have to look it back up, I'm thinking Japan, China, maybe Canada? Course all three of those may be wrong. I'll try to find it again and posy it.

China already has and I seem to remember an article where a country was encouraging it's citizens to purchase gold and silver. I'll have to look it back up, I'm thinking Japan, China, maybe Canada? Course all three of those may be wrong. I'll try to find it again and posy it.
It was China! Kinda scary, guess I need to find money and start buying more myself.

The big question for me is what are they buying OR not buying. If I see they are suddenly buying a lot of precious metal, then I am going to get really worried.
Saw on the Popular report today they were. BUT, he was interviewing somebody from a precious metal company. Not a normal thing for that channel, so take it for what it is.

I'm so distrustful these days, I don't trust any reports on any of it. I think market is falsly inflated...and anything I read or hear, I assume is lie, psyop distortion to lead us in wrong direction.....whew! Boy am I in bad shape! 🤯🙄😒
Exactly, take everything with a grain of salt.

I still think lead is the best investment .

It's all around us. . .

Cities Face Cutbacks as Commercial Real Estate Prices Tumble

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cities-face-cutbacks-commercial-real-164824595.html

WASHINGTON — In San Francisco, a 20-story office tower that sold for $146 million a decade ago was listed in December for just $80 million.

In Chicago, a 200,000-square-foot-office building in the city’s Clybourn Corridor that sold in 2004 for nearly $90 million was purchased last month for $20 million, a 78% markdown.

And in Washington, a 12-story building that mixes office and retail space three blocks from the White House that sold for $100 million in 2018 recently went for just $36 million.

In Portland a few weeks ago, the Montgomery Park bldg sold for $19 million to the bank that carried the note when NOBODY made a bid on it at auction. It sold for $230 million 2019.

Home foreclosures are soaring nationwide – and rising fastest in these 5 states​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/rea...S&cvid=17e96bde8cd44798ab3a6abf2d7509ce&ei=26

Ten years

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240406-085328.png
    Screenshot_20240406-085328.png
    492.5 KB · Views: 0
I'm so distrustful these days, I don't trust any reports on any of it. I think market is falsly inflated...and anything I read or hear, I assume is lie, psyop distortion to lead us in wrong direction.....whew! Boy am I in bad shape! 🤯🙄😒

lol. I was born distrustful. For those who can accept it, Gen-Xers, like me, are typically like that, we are loners by nature, we distrust government or any authority and are by nature, sort of cynical. Boomers on the other hand are moralistic about life, they always talk about "What should be done" "they should do this, they should do that" and while they may distrust government they always look to it to solve problems. The Next election syndrome. "I hate A but B will turn it all around"

Boomers like to gather together, do jobs together, hobbies together. It's all explained in Strauss and Howe's seminal work on generations, it also explains the generation gap, where no generation can see eye to eye with the one before or after because their personalities are so different.

As for the stock market, HaHaHa, I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. The collapse of the shale oil companies, the SPAC darlings, WeWork, Door Dash, Zoom. Now the collapse of the entire EV complex. Have a look at the share prices of the Major players in the US. Tesla, Rivian, all of them down by 40, 60, 80% and more. It's just a giant milking machine is all it is.

As for social security, it's fine. They can add more paper printouts of US Debt to it anytime they like. All they need do is buy bigger filing cabinets :thumbs:

BUSH US BONDS FILING CABINET.jpg

Then there is this

BULLION.jpg

But ask any survivalist, they'll tell you. "You can't eat it, You Can't eat it. YOU CAN'T EAT IT""

Latest posts

Back