Does Anyone Else Prep Like I Do...? (B2.0)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steadypreppin

Reaction score
1. yes, i have a bug out bag.
2. yes, i have a bug out location.
yes my family has a plan on how to get to 1, and in turn, to 2.
but, controlling auto-turrets remotely from a conspicuously hidden bunker beneath 165feet of mountain rock capable of sealing itself off and producing it's own air, food, lighting, waste disposal, etc etc..for 25 years is not enough.
i feel there needs to be a way to get off this rock and start "humanity" somewhere else. a humanity shaped by fellow minded folk that hopefully doesn't back itself into this corner where millions of the race fear what the other members are doing that could eventually wipe each other out. or a natural disaster. something like, a........ planB-version2.0.
unfortunately, for awhile, the best contingency plan i see happening is everything before hopping off this orb with no rearview mirror attached.
if you would like to contribute to "planB-version2.0" (B2.0) or be considered for humanity's possible future genetic material, contact me.

i am a normal person. i go to work everyday; i am in transport/logistics. i just think we have reached a level of technology where it can be affordably possible to accomplish if approached and completed by enough like minded individuals. i could realistically see a pandemic happening, a bunch of normal society shutting down for awhile, a bunch of gun hoarding whackos bunkering down aiming at the horizon for hordes of zombies that just ain't coming. or maybe a freak solar flare. or asteroid. probability....low. but possible.

so, i am in logistics, any rocket scientists got some spare time to toss some ideas around? any medical robotics technicians free to contribute? let me know.

1. yes, i have a bug out bag.
2. yes, i have a bug out location.
yes my family has a plan on how to get to 1, and in turn, to 2.
but, controlling auto-turrets remotely from a conspicuously hidden bunker beneath 165feet of mountain rock capable of sealing itself off and producing it's own air, food, lighting, waste disposal, etc etc..for 25 years is not enough.
i feel there needs to be a way to get off this rock and start "humanity" somewhere else. a humanity shaped by fellow minded folk that hopefully doesn't back itself into this corner where millions of the race fear what the other members are doing that could eventually wipe each other out. or a natural disaster. something like, a........ planB-version2.0.
unfortunately, for awhile, the best contingency plan i see happening is everything before hopping off this orb with no rearview mirror attached.
if you would like to contribute to "planB-version2.0" (B2.0) or be considered for humanity's possible future genetic material, contact me.

i am a normal person. i go to work everyday; i am in transport/logistics. i just think we have reached a level of technology where it can be affordably possible to accomplish if approached and completed by enough like minded individuals. i could realistically see a pandemic happening, a bunch of normal society shutting down for awhile, a bunch of gun hoarding whackos bunkering down aiming at the horizon for hordes of zombies that just ain't coming. or maybe a freak solar flare. or asteroid. probability....low. but possible.

so, i am in logistics, any rocket scientists got some spare time to toss some ideas around? any medical robotics technicians free to contribute? let me know.
Regretfully I am not a scientist of any kind, but I do like your line of thinking!

That is a pretty impressive bunker you have there!

well this all depends really by what you mean by, "genetic material"?
I'm not a rocket scientist (hell i can barley spell LOL) but i do know how to make black powder, i am a mechanic, diesel and standard. i can weld (arc and mig) and if given the time and resources i can build some crazy shit.
also if you decide what you want built, i can usually find it online and create my own version of it, again if given the time and resources.

well this all depends really by what you mean by, "genetic material"?
I'm not a rocket scientist (hell i can barley spell LOL) but i do know how to make black powder, i am a mechanic, diesel and standard. i can weld (arc and mig) and if given the time and resources i can build some crazy shit.
also if you decide what you want built, i can usually find it online and create my own version of it, again if given the time and resources.
Nice to know who I can go to if I decide to ever up-armor a bug out vehicle.

nah, if your into Fords, check out the Ford Rapter, dang thing can do 100mph on dirt with no problems, and its made for it and small jumps.
Really its one of my all time favorite trucks and i dont really care for Ford too much.
The Ford Rapter was also tested on this on that show on the History channel with those 3 guys that put cars/trucks/anything drivable through hell (i forget the name of the show) awesome freaken truck though!

nah, if your into Fords, check out the Ford Rapter, dang thing can do 100mph on dirt with no problems, and its made for it and small jumps.
Really its one of my all time favorite trucks and i don't really care for Ford too much.
The Ford Rapter was also tested on this on that show on the History channel with those 3 guys that put cars/trucks/anything drivable through hell (i forget the name of the show) awesome freaken truck though!
I will certainly check the raptor out. Thanks for the info.
I was looking towards the excursion due to its size and the sticker price as it would be a used vehicle.

I will certainly check the raptor out. Thanks for the info.
I was looking towards the excursion due to its size and the sticker price as it would be a used vehicle.
Ya the only reason i mentioned the rapt"o"r (lol) is because of its extream offroad abilitys, being as roads will probsbly be blocked, its likea atv but a truck.

Ya the only reason i mentioned the rapt"o"r (lol) is because of its extream offroad abilitys, being as roads will probsbly be blocked, its likea atv but a truck.
I do like that aspect of it. I have only seen a couple of them floating around where I live.
Maybe I will go test drive one next week......

If you do, let me know what you think.
As a prepper yourself, if your going to buy/test trucks based on survivalism, maybe post a thread about your findings?

If you do, let me know what you think.
As a prepper yourself, if your going to buy/test trucks based on survivalism, maybe post a thread about your findings?
I most certainly will. I have been thinking about doing threads about different vehicles that would lend themselves to bugging out and survival.

Idk id stay away from watercraft atm, not knowing what kind of disaster might hit, during a tsunami it may be a waste of money or even a life saver, i was thinking about getting some pull string rafts, but i hear there kinda expensive, but id like to have a few, like one or two for backup.
as far as dirt bikes and atvs im partial to yamaha (i used to be a pritty big McGrath fan LOL)

Idk id stay away from watercraft atm, not knowing what kind of disaster might hit, during a tsunami it may be a waste of money or even a life saver, i was thinking about getting some pull string rafts, but i hear there kinda expensive, but id like to have a few, like one or two for backup.
as far as dirt bikes and atvs im partial to yamaha (i used to be a pritty big McGrath fan LOL)
Yeah heading to the ocean after an earthquake may not be the brightest idea. I do like the raft idea. but wonder how strong they are, and how much beating they can take from the ocean.

Latest posts

Back