Does Anyone Else Prep Like I Do...? (B2.0)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well im talking about for my home use, if by some chance it does end up flooding, be it because of an earthquake or ARK storm, Id want to be preppared for it, seeing as how my kids can barly swim, and the baby not at all. though im not sure of the possabilitys of a flood where i am, it being 3000+ ft above sea level here.

well im talking about for my home use, if by some chance it does end up flooding, be it because of an earthquake or ARK storm, Id want to be preppared for it, seeing as how my kids can barly swim, and the baby not at all. though im not sure of the possabilitys of a flood where i am, it being 3000+ ft above sea level here.
I think you are safe from flooding. I am 200 feet above sea level and I should be pretty safe, but I think having the raft would be handy. Guess I just want a boat of some sort.

LOL who doesnt want a boat really! I would love to have a boat, not really for survivalism, but just to have one. maybe to go deep sea fishing.

Daaaaaaaang. I just now saw this thread. Soooooooo. I think you have a great idea, really. Just one issue. What's wrong with the "gun hoarding whackos" that are holding down the horizon? Hey, if no one comes over the hill, cool. You win. You get to put your plan in action to repopulate the Earth. If urban unrest happens, though. You can call alabaster. He'll be hoarding enough guns and ammo to arm you and yours, too. :)

Daaaaaaaang. I just now saw this thread. Soooooooo. I think you have a great idea, really. Just one issue. What's wrong with the "gun hoarding whackos" that are holding down the horizon? Hey, if no one comes over the hill, cool. You win. You get to put your plan in action to repopulate the Earth. If urban unrest happens, though. You can call alabaster. He'll be hoarding enough guns and ammo to arm you and yours, too. :)
You and me both! I plan on having enough beans to stop the spread of a few family trees, while keeping mine strong.

Latest posts

Back