... Do you really think 'It's' soooo..ooooohh Kr-a, zeee, Now?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Smith

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Psycho-Survivors: mattman,, heer..
Q: 1. how long do you think you could survie with biden as new lead-man, and no money, before we arerunning around naked trying to eat our neighbors, squirells?
Q: 2. does anybody know when the T.V. show " Survivor" comes bak on?
Q: 3. and, Is there a good map of u.s. to show 'Survivors' in areas that host gatheings, in event of Large Event, after Carsand roads are zombie ridden
i kant breath, ss kill zones?

Hello Fellow Psycho-Survivors: mattman,, heer..
Q: 1. how long do you think you could survie with biden as new lead-man, and no money, before we arerunning around naked trying to eat our neighbors, squirells?
Q: 2. does anybody know when the T.V. show " Survivor" comes bak on?
Q: 3. and, Is there a good map of u.s. to show 'Survivors' in areas that host gatheings, in event of Large Event, after Carsand roads are zombie ridden
i kant breath, ss kill zones?

Hello Matt. I guess how long we survive with the marxists in charge depends on a ton of factors. Just be prepared as possible.

Never watched the show so don’t know.

For fellow Preppers, just start searching in the area in which you live. Check on social media.

Is English a second language for you?

Last edited:
I really depends. If you're a young girl and Biden gets a hold of you... well good luck. If you're black, and Harris gets a hold of you, sorry. If you have a liberal sheriff itching to disarm everyone, tick tock. And if you' don't know grammar/punctuation, ka-boom!

If that tv show "Survivor" is important to you, then you'll be just fine. (sarcasm dripping...)

When she, Harris, (according to her) becomes President, congress has 100 days pass a law to ban & buy back (confiscate) your assault weapons OR she will issue and executive order to accomplish this task. Her statement during Democratic Presidential candidate debates. That is when the war starts.

Come and take it, I will help you load all the ammo first, then we’ll talk about you taking anything that I have worked for. It’s going to be like when you were a kid and your parents we going to give you a whooping and they told you it was going to hurt them more than you, it will be that kind of talk.

When she, Harris, (according to her) becomes President, congress has 100 days pass a law to ban & buy back (confiscate) your assault weapons OR she will issue and executive order to accomplish this task. Her statement during Democratic Presidential candidate debates. That is when the war starts.

Its to bad she won't be the one coming to take them. She would be shot and killed trying to take the first one.

Latest posts

Back