Do you feel like a fool that the World didnt end?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm...eat it!
I will be watching this guy. I think he is one of those that likes to poke fun at this thing of ours, but will be the first banging on our doors when something goes wrong.
As for me I missed that whole sharing lesson my parents tried to teach me.... lol

I was just sighting examples of things that have already happened and will most likely happen again to put things in perspective so MAYBE he might gain a little understanding. That's all :)

What will I do with all that food? Hmmmm.... not feeding people that thought I was nuts.

Something will hit the fan at some point. He can poke fun all he wants. Stupid people are just stupid !!

I have a cure for stupid setting in the corner of this room, it's the same cure I use for coyotes and other varmits that show up here looking for a free meal.

This is Joplin, Missouri. No end of the world, no economic collapse, no zombie apocalypse. Just a good old fashioned tornado. I'll bet every single one of them are preppers now.

joplin-la-tornado001_llobe8nc.jpg

joplin-missouri-destruction.jpg

I know the area well Amy. A lot of the people that live in the country around there prep anyway just because they don't want to drive into town.

I think to live out there you're sort of forced to be a prepper. You might come home from work and find your house gone.

I grew up not far from there, but back then, it wasn't just tornados that you had to plan for, but being iced or snowed in, the water being too high and you can't cross the slab to get out, bad year for a garden, or whatever. It's changed a lot since then, there are a lot of city folk moving to the country and they insist on keeping city ways; shopping everyday, eating out, etc.

The whole world is changing like that. My mom gave me her mother's handwritten cookbook and the stuff in there is just awesome. I think that got me started looking into the way things were done in earlier times. It definitely helps my focus on how things will be if the power goes down for an extended period.

That is wonderful Amy. I run across so many women younger than I am who don't have a clue on how to cook. I used to know a woman that would call me when she wanted to cook so that I could talk her through it step by step.

You mean the ones that have garlic salt, seasoned salt and pepper as their only spices? I've met a few of them myself :)

This same woman set pizza rolls on fire in her microwave. Her kid comes to eat at our house as often as she can, lol.

Latest posts

Back