Do we have a cure for cancer? This study shows promising.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

GaRp58

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Helena just read a report of a german doctor who has been treating cancer patients for a while now and has written numerous papers on his work and has gotten the Big Pharma up in a big pissed-off tantrum. He has now been declared to be "insane and dangerous" by a liberal judge and appointed to be arrested and incarcerated into an insane asylum. He is on the run from the german authorities and supposedly in Italy hiding at the moment.
He has reportedly had very good results with all his patients and it is not wished for his work
TO JEPARDISE THEIR PROFITS. The do not want a cure for cancer. The millions of jobs doing "research" and the billions of $ in research monies would disappear overnight.
The also do not want to stop drug trafficking, all the ATF, FBI, CIA and other alphabastards would have no job and they could not keep up their FEAR programs to keep getting more money yearly.
Along the lines of every gov't organisation: demand money each time and then; either USE it or LOSE it. Even if you could save some money somewhere. Do not save anything or they will not give you so much next time...

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Sadly I believe others were arrested or taken out for curing cancer. The evil of greed over human health has been clear for years now...at least to some of us. The realization that Big Pharma does nothing for human health hit me hard in 2020 when they all lied and coerced many, many doctors to lie, as well as violate their hippocratic oath and not give people with Covid Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine! Hospitals as a whole were put into the greed category when the news came out about them truly murdering folks who would have lived if not given the DEADLY Remdesivir and ventilator!

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I have a friend who is retired from a major pharmaceutical company. He and I went to Chemical Engineering graduate school together. I took him hunting at the BOL last week.
He was telling me about how they preserve medicines using freeze drying. I asked him why they couldn't freeze dry insulin. He said they do, and that is how it is shipped. It is then reconstituted after being shipped. But even freeze dried, it is not stable at room temperature and has to be kept frozen.
So I said if someone could find a way to make insulin that was shelf stable at room temperature they would get very rich.
He laughed. He said that person would not get rich, they would get dead.

Reaction score
Be careful with bitter apricot seeds.

Apricot Kernels (Bitter and Sweet)

Q. Is it safe to eat apricot kernels?
The FSAI advises against eating apricot kernels due to the risk of cyanide poisoning. This advice applies to raw, unprocessed apricot kernels and powdered forms of them.
If you do decide to eat them, you should not eat more than 0.37g per adult per day, which is the equivalent of 1-2 small kernels. Eating more than this amount could cause an acute health risk. Children should not eat apricot kernels.
I only take 2 at a time. I have met survivors who take up to 5 a day. I'm not sure that is a good idea.

I do try to rotate or space out any cytotoxic treatments, even the natural ones, and do plenty of liver and kidney supports when I do them.

I have also read about the effects of eating avocados. Women who live where avocados grow and eat them regularly DO NOT GET OVARIAN OR UTERUS CANCER.
Another lovely thing(s) about the avocado: it has just about the same shape, color and texture as the uterus. It has the same structure with a leathery covering, menstrual blood coating inside and an egg in the middle.
And most interesting: the avocado is the ONLY FRUIT in the world which needs "9 months to ripen"!!
I didn't know any of that about avacados! That is really cool.

This is a documentary on Dr. Sugiura and bitter apricot seeds. The people are still alive and yet it has been buried:

Here's some commentary on the doctors who have died.

I don't know how true all of those listed are, but Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez is someone whose work I have really read. It's similar to what happened to Dr. Burzynski. He died of a "heart attack" which I think is every bit as legitimate as the "heart attack" Justice Scalia died from.

Reaction score

High phenolic olive oil with a high oleocanthal content on cancer.

Sadly, even with high antioxidants, they don't keep so I can't stock up on them for what's to come and I can't grow olives here. But if I lived in the south, I would be planting an olive orchard and learning how to make olive oil. It is more than just pressing, apparently, and oleocanthal is not found in whole olives.

Proud Prepper

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score

High phenolic olive oil with a high oleocanthal content on cancer.

Sadly, even with high antioxidants, they don't keep so I can't stock up on them for what's to come and I can't grow olives here. But if I lived in the south, I would be planting an olive orchard and learning how to make olive oil. It is more than just pressing, apparently, and oleocanthal is not found in whole olives.

Look into C60 olive oil.

Latest posts