Do we have a cure for cancer? This study shows promising.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The nurse of my doctor just gave me a new option to cure cancer. At least it’s new to me. A procedure called UBI with ozone. Dr. Bollinger wrote “Cancer, Step Outside the Box”. She said he has a medical office in Atlanta.

Of course the MSM have done their best to defame him…just like Dr Malone and Dr McCullough.

i
The nurse of my doctor just gave me a new option to cure cancer. At least it’s new to me. A procedure called UBI with ozone. Dr. Bollinger wrote “Cancer, Step Outside the Box”. She said he has a medical office in Atlanta.

Of course the MSM have done their best to defame him…just like Dr Malone and Dr McCullough.

Chlorine Dioxide Solution
Is superior and safer than Ozone.

I wanted to try this. I actually had a blood biopsy done after my surgery and my circulating tumor cells (CTC) number was pretty low, so I didn't qualify at the time. I'm hoping that means no recurrence ever! :)

The number of doctors the FDA has harassed, "discredited," and murdered is kind of crazy, isn't it?

Gerson, Gonzalez, Sugiura, Budwig, Rife.... I am sure some of them are hoaxes, but there is plenty of evidence that some work. A stage 4 pancreatic patient of Gonzalez's is still alive today, 25+ years later.

Something I ran a crossed but may be something to look closer into for some.

https://en.wikipedia.org//wiki/Burzynski_Clinic

Thanks for sharing this! I requested an appointment.

I am trying two new things in addition to the CDS- magnolia bark and bipleurum chinensis.

Here's a study on the second:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26537084/
I wish the US allowed the importation of mistletoe injections. All over Europe, you can get it easily but here, we can only go to a handful of clinics and pay a boatload of money. But it is also shown to be potentially effective for ovarian cancer.

I'll be honest to say, I had you in mind when posting so I am glad you found it. I'm a firm believer in CDS, but this seemed like a good option, just incase. I lost one of my very best friend due to ovarian cancer years ago. She refused a hysterectomy since she wanted to have kids one day. . . She gave up her battle on my anniversary. The night her mom called me will always stick in my head.

I have grown to respect you as a member and I can see your determination with so many aspects in your life. You are just an amazing women that I want to continue to learn from. I want you to succeed in your cancer journey in all honesty.

I'll be honest to say, I had you in mind when posting so I am glad you found it. I'm a firm believer in CDS, but this seemed like a good option, just incase. I lost one of my very best friend due to ovarian cancer years ago. She refused a hysterectomy since she wanted to have kids one day. . . She gave up her battle on my anniversary. The night her mom called me will always stick in my head.

I have grown to respect you as a member and I can see your determination with so many aspects in your life. You are just an amazing women that I want to continue to learn from. I want you to succeed in your cancer journey in all honesty.
That means so much to me. You made me tear up.

That means so much to me. You made me tear up.
Dani made me tear up too. I have to include myself as one who has grown close to you and care about you beating cancer…as well as any other challenges we will all be seeing. You are quite an amazing woman Survivor! Youve already given me great advice and shown me what a true fighter of cancer looks like.

Dani made me tear up too. I have to include myself as one who has grown close to you and care about you beating cancer…as well as any other challenges we will all be seeing. You are quite an amazing woman Survivor! Youve already given me great advice and shown me what a true fighter of cancer looks like.
Thank you. I really love being on here with you guys. You guys have been so insightful and all around amazing!

My goal is 9 years to get my babies to adulthood and as few rounds of iv chemo between as possible. After my kids are grown, I don't want to give any more money to Big Pharma and in the meantime, I want to limit it as much as possible.

I have new tumor markers getting drawn this week and scans upcoming. I'll know then if my changes are helping.

I found this link with a page on some results for burzynski:
https://peoplebeatingcancer.org/antineoplastons-burzynski-multiple-myeloma-me/
The OC rates are 51% response and I can't get it to open on my phone, but I believe it would have been 22% complete response, which is comparable to chemo but without the awfulness. I would suspect most of the patients there come in very advanced stages, so that's a pretty good rate! I would be interested to see recurrence rates on that because chemo's recurrence rates for stages 3&4 are 80-90%.

Hello Members. As we are all aware Cancer is and always has been a HUGE business and people in control want it to stay just that way. I visited a naturopathic (i think the spelling is correct) Doctor Rick Lee, who resided here in the Cayman islands until the local doctors had him shut done. Anyway, Doctor Lee claims that he has indeed cured Cancer in patients using the naturopathic way. My experience with him was excellent, I never felt better than when I followed his diet suggestions and natural supplements. Doctor Lee is back in the States in Washington I believe, he has vast amounts of Cancer research from prestigious Universities and is willing to share. He is real doctor who cares about people. Research him if you like, some interesting and true topics and testaments come up. He made me a believer that Cancer can be cured and always has been. The people in control and making money from this are holding out on us. I used to donate, but not anymore, check out who receives this donation money...organizers and managers get paid first with exuberant salaries, I feel sorry for the people who actually donate much of their time to this farse.

This is another very promising study.

A little more info about a miracle berry extract called EBC-46

https://therenegadepharmacist.com/ebc-46/
Found this comment talking about apricot seeds. Maybe research on this too. “The seed is inside the pit. They are soft to chew..kind of like an almond. You can order them online.. pharmaceutical name is Laetrile. It is also called B17. Kills all types of Cancer!”

Last edited:
This is another very promising study.

A little more info about a miracle berry extract called EBC-46

https://therenegadepharmacist.com/ebc-46/
Found this comment talking about apricot seeds. Maybe research on this too. “The seed is inside the pit. They are soft to chew..kind of like an almond. You can order them online.. pharmaceutical name is Laetrile. It is also called B17. Kills all types of Cancer!”

I just started taking bitter apricot seeds this week! My husband says they're gross, but I don't mind them.

I just started taking bitter apricot seeds this week! My husband says they're gross, but I don't mind them.
I really do this helps you out. I am one of your fans girl. Hope you know that. I honestly want you to be able to watch your kids grow up to maturity, see them fall in love and attend wedding, then to be able to see your grandbabies and get the opportunity to influence their lives too. There is so much life you have yet to experience so I want you to see it all . . .❤️

Be careful with bitter apricot seeds.
https://www.fsai.ie/faq/apricot_kernels.html

Apricot Kernels (Bitter and Sweet)

Q. Is it safe to eat apricot kernels?
The FSAI advises against eating apricot kernels due to the risk of cyanide poisoning. This advice applies to raw, unprocessed apricot kernels and powdered forms of them.
If you do decide to eat them, you should not eat more than 0.37g per adult per day, which is the equivalent of 1-2 small kernels. Eating more than this amount could cause an acute health risk. Children should not eat apricot kernels.

But it is also shown to be potentially effective for ovarian cancer.
I have also read about the effects of eating avocados. Women who live where avocados grow and eat them regularly DO NOT GET OVARIAN OR UTERUS CANCER.
Another lovely thing(s) about the avocado: it has just about the same shape, color and texture as the uterus. It has the same structure with a leathery covering, menstrual blood coating inside and an egg in the middle.
And most interesting: the avocado is the ONLY FRUIT in the world which needs "9 months to ripen"!!

Latest posts

Back