Do preppers poo in the woods?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And polar explorers use goggles.
533579_10151249342036697_937419238_n.jpg
The goggles are for snow glare.

Speaking of glare, here's a still from a vid showing Apollo 17 astronaut Harrison Schmitt bouncing around on the moon with his visor UP and it don't seem to bother him, how kool is that..:)

Harrison-Schmitt-ap-17.jpg

Sure, why not?
Incidentally in a prepper/survivalist forum a few years ago I said if we start up a post-apoc community in the country we could sling our buckets of pee and poo in the nearby river, but some people in the forum began screaming "NO NO NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE IT'D POLLUTE THE ENVIRONMENT!"
They said we should poo in a "poo pit" and shovel the stuff out to fertilise our vegetable garden.
So I said "I'd never eat crops that were grown in human poo!"..:)
in a post collapse a real survivalist would use every resource they could get their hands on, the old time gardeners would use "night soil" on their vegetables and get fantastic results.
being squeamish about something will not ensure survival, I'd expect that attitude from a lefty woke snowflake sheeple but then they arent going to survive anyway.
we humans have a life times supply of poo and pee(nitrogen) dont waste it.

Last edited:
He is holding his breath

Sorry, i should have mentioned that NASA spacesuits had an outer anti-glare visor, and an inner airtight one, and Schmitt only had the outer one up.
Perhaps he did it for the family photo album so he could say to his grandkids "There's gramps walking on the moon"..:)

in a post collapse a real survivalist would use every resource they could get their hands on, the old time gardeners would use "night soil" on their vegetables and get fantastic results.
being squeamish about something will not ensure survival, I'd expect that attitude from a lefty woke snowflake sheeple but then they arent going to survive anyway.
we humans have a life times supply of poo and pee(nitrogen) dont waste it.

Veg grow okay in ordinary soil without night soil don't they?..:)
But if we seriously needed to increase crop yield I suppose i'd eat shit-grown stuff if I had to, but I wouldn't like it.

Last edited:
thats your decision, but that post just shows you know nothing about growing anything.

Right, I don't know nothing about agriculture, guns, the economy, some quiz show formats, women, and where babies come from but I'm hoping you hotshots can enlighten me..:)

It was many of the slipups in the NASA Scheme. We did not have the technology in 1969 to get to the moon. Barely have it now.

Here's another puzzling thing- when Apollo 14 blasted off from the moon the flag looked like it was rooted in solid concrete to stop it being blown away-

Latest posts

Back