Do preppers poo in the woods?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll start by saying sorry for lowering the tone, But i have never met anyone that can poo while wild camping. I know I don't and that worry's me...If the shtf I'm gona be so bagged up I wont be able to move. Is this a valid issue or am I just full of sh!#.:eek:

Should I post this...NO....yes....NO....NOOOOO....O what the hell.
CFADAAF6-5B55-4CC8-8364-C4CC27720C8D.jpeg

When wild camping I've shat in ditches all over England, Wales and France, after all animals and birds crap all over the place so why shouldn't we?..:)

PS- I once even shat in a ladyfriends dustbin in her back yard in the dead of night.
I'd tried doing it in her toilet upstairs but all that came out were a series of farts sounding like the mothership in Close Encounters because I was trying to be quiet, so I crept downstairs and climbed halfway up the garden fence and hung my arse over the mouth of her tall bin and let rip like a claymore blast, her cat was out there and it ran off looking terrified.

When wild camping I've shat in ditches all over England, Wales and France, after all animals and birds crap all over the place so why shouldn't we?..:)

PS- I once even shat in a ladyfriends dustbin in her back yard in the dead of night.
I'd tried doing it in her toilet upstairs but all that came out were a series of farts sounding like the mothership in Close Encounters because I was trying to be quiet, so I crept downstairs and climbed halfway up the garden fence and hung my arse over the mouth of her tall bin and let rip like a claymore blast, her cat was out there and it ran off looking terrified.
That sounds really . . . um . . . crass?

Do you have any class? Or a minimal working knowledge of the definition of "good taste"?

I've heard worse.
Wellllllll, If our RESIDENT IN CHARGE OF LIES CAN CRAP HIS PANTS IN THE VATICAN...................
Who are we to make any worries about where we will do our business after TSHTF?????
I have a well lit and even decorated out-house in the middle of a town. There are dozens of outhouses around the lake nearby and even down on the Danube River not far away. Hungarians have still a bit of CLASS in the woods.

Do you have any class? Or a minimal working knowledge of the definition of "good taste"?

If it's any consolation to you, my ladyfriend dumped me soon after the dustbin incident..:)
Dunno if she seen what i'd done in there, but it might have been because I'd already upset her before that.
What happened was that she'd invited me round for a meal with her and her son, but she'd undercooked the bacon and it was like chewing rubber, so when they weren't looking I fished it out of my mouth and slung it behind the settee for her cat but it wouldn't touch it!
I meant to pick it up later but completely forgot, and she must have found it next day..:)

Last edited:
If it's any consolation to you, my ladyfriend dumped me soon after the dustbin incident..:)
Dunno if she seen what i'd done in there, but it might have been because I'd already upset her before that.
What happened was that she'd invited me round for a meal with her and her son, but she'd undercooked the bacon and it was like chewing rubber, so when they weren't looking I fished it out of my mouth and slung it behind the settee for her cat but it wouldn't touch it!
I meant to pick it up later but completely forgot, and she must have found it next day..:)
how does does any lady under cook the bacon. Your sure you weren’t the cook ? Or maybe a figment of your wild imagination 🤔 : ) cats really luv bacon.

Wait a min, 26 Brits died at the Alamo, huh you try to be nice (sniffle)..

ALAMO DEFENDERS- 115 total included 26 Brits- (12 English/ 10 Irish/ 4 Scots)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Alamo_defenders

Heck even Trump is half-British

View attachment 18006
Even President Trump be half British you say. Well we may grant you some leniency. You English ones were certainly great empire builders and seems good breeders also to wherever you found yourselves situated amongst the worlds population. But I guess it’s all gloves off when it comes down to a dash of cricket especially with us here in kangaroo land : )

Last edited:
Even President Trump be half British you say. Well we may grant you some leniency. You English ones were certainly great empire builders and seems good breeders also to wherever you found yourselves situated amongst the worlds population. But I guess it’s all gloves off when it comes down to a dash of cricket especially with us here in kangaroo land : )

Yes mate we Brits civilised half the world..:)

CHIEF- "Go home pommy bast*rds"
BRITS- "F*** you Jack, we're here to confiscate your boomerangs and didgeridoos"

war-aborigine.jpg

Wait a min, 26 Brits died at the Alamo, huh you try to be nice (sniffle)..

ALAMO DEFENDERS- 115 total included 26 Brits- (12 English/ 10 Irish/ 4 Scots)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Alamo_defenders

Heck even Trump is half-British

View attachment 18006
LOL. I was being nice. Most of my friends are rednecks and I was saying that it might be crass but, I have heard and seen worse....still, I hang out with them. They are irreverent, gauche, and also very real. They say what they mean and you always know where you stand with them. It is a refreshing change from the world of propriety that I was raised in.

Wellllllll, If our RESIDENT IN CHARGE OF LIES CAN CRAP HIS PANTS IN THE VATICAN...................
Who are we to make any worries about where we will do our business after TSHTF?????
I have a well lit and even decorated out-house in the middle of a town. There are dozens of outhouses around the lake nearby and even down on the Danube River not far away. Hungarians have still a bit of CLASS in the woods.

I haven't gotten around to building an outhouse at BOL2 yet so, yes, the woods is the only option for the moment. Shovel and TP has its easy access place and the sandy soil there is easy to dig deep fast.
My hope is that there won't be an outhouse because I will get the big composting toilet system in the cabin before I really need it. Seasonal use for up to 8 adults or families of 10; there will be only 2 of us year round until TSHTF.

1669646999609.png

I am also interested in this one, which is a biogas producer so you will have gas to cook with. It also composts food scraps and animal manure. It also provides liquid fertilizer.

I need to research it more though. I wonder if it would run a propane fridge/freezer if converted to run on methane? Don't know if that is possible. It works better in warm weather areas like mine or you need to add a heater to keep it around 68 degrees F. You can add a bidet attachment to reduce TP usage and use recycled grey water to reduce water consumption. Since we will have a rainwater catchment system there, and droughts do hit, that is an attractive option.

1669647961102.png

https://www.homebiogas.com/product/homebiogas-7/

DIY version:

I have an irrational fear of pit toilets. Call it a paranoia.

As a kid, we drove everywhere and stopped at a lot of rest stops with pit toilets. Having a small derrière, I was absolutely petrified of falling in (this is before the scene in Schindler's list). It got to the point that if it was a pit toilet, I would just hold it until we stopped to get fuel. To this day, I would rather dig my own hole in the woods! :)

Last edited:
I have had my outhouse up and usable for many years now . Only on an unusual occasion , is it used . I dug and built it because I prepare for a SHTF event , whatever that might be . Also to be considered is but wipe . The old catalogs used 80 years ago were not with that slick waxed looking finish that we see today , therefore were a more usable commodity . I planted mullein plants years ago for but wipe . A few days ago I done a survey of my mullein and estimated about 100 plants . For those unfamiliar with this plant , it has many large soft leaves per plant and will obtain the height of about 6 feet before it dies down for the winter .

I'll start by saying sorry for lowering the tone, But i have never met anyone that can poo while wild camping. I know I don't and that worry's me...If the shtf I'm gona be so bagged up I wont be able to move. Is this a valid issue or am I just full of sh!#.:eek:

Should I post this...NO....yes....NO....NOOOOO....O what the hell.

Hang loose mate, as preppers/survivalists it's only right we should discuss things like that and throw in a spot of humour on the way, because a healthy sense of humour will be a powerful tool after the apocalypse and anybody without one will be like a wagon without springs, jolted by every pebble on the road..:)
Below- wild pooing, what could possibly go wrong?-

poo-lion.jpg

PS- Reminds me when I was just out of jail (3 month vigilante rap in 2002), I was homeless for a while and living rough in a tent in a wood but my sense of humour was as strong as ever, "Oh great" I thought, "I've ended up as Bigfoot"..:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back