Do preppers poo in the woods?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats an out house?
The traditional outhouse:
outhouse.jpg
49616191_768906853502486_7922278376217634575_n.jpg

A fancy "Two Seater" :D
squat-toilet-seat-yearling-out-house--with-additional-good-set.jpeg

Last edited:
Thats just not the kind of thing I really want to share with someone else.... double sinks are nice though!

Your are either really close OR very desperate. I would put in a divider wall and a second door OR stick to the one-holer.

Your are either really close OR very desperate. I would put in a divider wall and a second door OR stick to the one-holer.
I've been to places around the world that have up to 6 hole out houses. Usually they'd be set up behind restaurants or bars. I have heard of two story out houses too, but have never seen one.

It is quite common he in Finland to have an outhouse if you live in the countryside or have a summer cottage. We have 1 outhouse in the garden and use it in the summer months. One of the first things i did when we moved here was to build an indoor composting toilet too. I have to empty the shit bucket once a week but it means no buying fertiliser for the plants and saves on the water use too.

I hate to admit it but I can not lie, I have caused the occasional missing sock that dryer ate to go missing in the wood on a hunt or scouting trip. please don’t tell the wife. Lol
If in your area, cedar bark fibers makes very good TP. Easy to turn bark to fibers, same method for making a tinder bundle.

In Nam, Sea Bee's put one up. Top for officers, bottom for enlisted. Coast Guard painted it international orange, and the Marines set up range markers...the next day, being the 2nd of April, EOD blew it up...

Latest posts

Back