Disaster apocalypse will be coming

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preper_VietNam

Reaction score
I have lived in Vietnam and looking for the other proper in my country but no one prepares for the worst situation. I read an old informative of Prophet Juselino that disaster apocalypse will be coming nearly in November in 2013.
- 2013: In the Canary Islands of Spain from day 1 to day 25/11 exploding volcanoes, seismic, followed by a tsunami as high as 80m. In the U.S. and Brazil are also affected by the tsunami, the 6m receding sea, the sky filled with flying birds.
- 2014: One asteroid to fly close, there will be a collision with the planet, could lead to human extinction. -
- 2015: In November, the average temperature of the earth will reach 59 degrees Celsius, University disturbances rising world, global humanity fell into recession, many people are hot to death.
- 2016: In mid-April, Typhoon (storm) will rise in China, a major city destroyed.
- 2026: In July in San Francisco will happen 1 the unprecedented earthquake. Land in Saint Antonio broke the key to CA state collapsed, many volcanoes arise, the 150m high tsunami.
[ Prophet Juselino]
Are you prepare for doomsday?

I try but if all that hits I'll probably come up short. Great to have you here. I don't know that I can help with advice in that scenario but I'm sure someone here can help. If you find a thread where you can offer help to us..feel free to chime in. We need good advice in all scenarios to be totally preparred

I have lived in Vietnam and looking for the other proper in my country but no one prepares for the worst situation. I read an old informative of Prophet Juselino that disaster apocalypse will be coming nearly in November in 2013.
Are you prepare for doomsday?
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back