Digging out knarly bits

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backandbeyond

God Like
Reaction score
I often just dig things out of my skin when I come across them, have been doing that since I was young. Not moles but anything else that is an odd protrusion or hard lump. Last night I felt this hard little sliver on my ear so I dug at it with my fingernail, though I usually use a knife or scalpel. Half of it came away but I had to really pry to get the last half ripped out and then it bled like a Bitch all night. There must be an artery up there?

Modern thinking of course is "No No No, go to the doctor! It could be melanoma, Blah Blah", but I'm not rushing off to those greedy pigs over stuff like this, I know how they operate, know their business model and want no part of their up-selling. I have heard it said that doctors are either evil or they are stupid, and they are not stupid!

I had something on my forehead that I was a bit worried about. I've had two operations for basal cells on my forehead before and in case this was another one starting I wanted to nip it in the bud.
Anyhow, I went to a dermatologist and when I showed it to her she just pulled out some liquid nitrogen on the spot and squirted it and it went away, LOL.

there are such things as surface arteries - woman's husband cut into a "lump" on her arm and she bled to death from the squirting artery ....

I had something on my forehead that I was a bit worried about. I've had two operations for basal cells on my forehead before and in case this was another one starting I wanted to nip it in the bud.
Anyhow, I went to a dermatologist and when I showed it to her she just pulled out some liquid nitrogen on the spot and squirted it and it went away, LOL.

Little ones early can be taken off with liquid nitrogen, big ones, no. I had a big one (larger than liquid nitrogen size) taken off my cheek. I think I mentioned this once. The doctor taped a bandage to it and said it had to remain for a day or two but the next day I had to go to DMV and renew my driver's license---with the big bandage on my face--picture and all. Everyone was looking at me as I stepped up to the camera location when I mentioned I had been shot in the face with a shotgun. There was a moment of absolute silence. Then I told them, no it was just a skin cancer but there is no street cred. in saying that.

there are such things as surface arteries - woman's husband cut into a "lump" on her arm and she bled to death from the squirting artery ....
And such things as a bad doctor… in surgery we hit arteries all the time. You simply clamp and tie or burn it and move on.

Latest posts

Back