Diabetic--prepping when dealing with chronic illness

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plant a Ginkgo tree . Diabetics look up its benefits on google . In the mean time you can buy up some gingko leaves on E Bay . I am a diabetic and I take a teaspoon of dried and ground Ginkgo leaves daily . My last checkup the doctors were impressed with my lab results in regard to my diabetic check up . The Ginkgo tree that I planted last winter has grown about 15 inches already this year . Not only is the Ginkgo tree medicinal it is also ornamental . Bring up a fall picture of it .

Last edited:
poltiregist..type one or two?.can it cut down on the need/usage of insulin?
Type 2 . I was on insulin until I started taking Ginkgo leaves . My a 1 c went so low , that even without doctor advice I stopped all insulin . Many months later when I eventually went to an annual checkup they were quite taken back by the readings . Actually before Ginkgo leaves they had me on pills and insulin . I still take the pills , but honestly if I could buckle down and stop sneaking in an occasional candy or ice-cream I could stop taking pills also .

Last edited:
The quack I go to keeps telling me that I have diabetes. A few years ago I was diagnosed with glaucoma and needed glasses. My triglycerides were over 1800. Now I have 20/20 vision, no glaucoma and my triglycerides are almost "normal". I think many things can be treated with a proper diet, exercise and the right herbs.
Doctors will always find something wrong so they can push more pills.

The quack I go to keeps telling me that I have diabetes. A few years ago I was diagnosed with glaucoma and needed glasses. My triglycerides were over 1800. Now I have 20/20 vision, no glaucoma and my triglycerides are almost "normal". I think many things can be treated with a proper diet, exercise and the right herbs.
Doctors will always find something wrong so they can push more pills.
Arctic, I had the same thing happen here!

Latest posts

Back