Dewalt Rechargeable Tools

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
well I bit the bullet,,,,I needed a new Sawzall and went with Dewalts 20 volt Compact saw pretty good little tool after that I followed it up with one of their 1/2 inch drive impact guns and a 1/2 inch drive drill followed up by their Flashlight,,,all are the 20 volt models I even picked up 2 extra batteries I believe that makes 5 with 2 chargers,,,,,if they are as good as the last one I bought I will have them for 10 years or more

the flashlight was an after thought,almost every rechargeable flashlight out there has multiple functions I hate them and all I want is a simple on and off flash light and that is what this is

Last edited:
I was a dewalt fan for years. All of mine are 18v and I still have most of the tools from 10+ yrs. I’ve started buying the Milwaukee cordless though. The 18v tools are becoming obsolete now and difficult to find any to replace. My son was the Milwaukee fan so I joined forces just to consolidate our stuff. Both are good brands though. I still remember the days of needing to run an extension cord to drill a hole.... cordless has made working a trade so much easier.

I was a dewalt fan for years. All of mine are 18v and I still have most of the tools from 10+ yrs. I’ve started buying the Milwaukee cordless though. The 18v tools are becoming obsolete now and difficult to find any to replace. My son was the Milwaukee fan so I joined forces just to consolidate our stuff. Both are good brands though. I still remember the days of needing to run an extension cord to drill a hole.... cordless has made working a trade so much easier.
I have been wanting a deer blind way off the beaten path but fabbing everything while in the woods has always been a draw back,it is either carry a generator out there or precut all the pieces and carry them to the location or worse build it and then carry it out,,,,,

I have been wanting a deer blind way off the beaten path but fabbing everything while in the woods has always been a draw back,it is either carry a generator out there or precut all the pieces and carry them to the location or worse build it and then carry it out,,,,,
Yep, tried generator and inverter at the deer stand with corded tools. Cordless is sooooo much easier.

Latest posts

Back