Details about my B.O.B. and other misc items

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hitman0818

Reaction score
Gunna do a full run down of my bag and tactical defense gear.
found out some things have been stole out of my bag... famn damily. ill explain the reason behind a few items i have.

First of my bow pretty obvious id say mainly food and quiet defense if needed.
with that bow i have broad head and everything to work on it...
some buck shot for my shot gun for food
some fishing gear which includes
spin glows
pre-tied hooks
a reel of my broken pole
medical tape and electrical tape need some duct tape again.....THANKS FAM....
knife sharpener
Athletes foot powder
Anti Biotics
Ibuprofen
Vitamins
Nicotine Cough Drop
alcohalic prep pads.
escape respirator
soap unscented gotta stay clean
Naval acus i live around a bunch of water and if need be when i bug out i can use that as a means of getting to where i need to go.
warm thermals
and extra clothse
and of course
My trusty shot gun which recently recieved the up grade of a reflex red dot sight- zeroed to 25-50 yards
i fire defender X hallow point rifled slugs with a flashlight/ laser attatchment being that it is my main weapon i need to be able to see if i bug out at night pretty straight forward. my secondary weapon is a hi point 9mm accurate to 50 yards i live in a pretty urban environment so no more than 50 yards is needed and of course i have my knife for hand to had combat if need be.... along with this im trained in Maui Thai Kick boxing and Brazilian Jujits well thats pretty much the full run down any question feel free to ask

Attachments

• Image01282013191521.jpg
    Image01282013191521.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Image01282013191601.jpg
    Image01282013191601.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Image01282013191613.jpg
    Image01282013191613.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 13
  • Image01272013151825.jpg
    Image01272013151825.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 13
hey Hitman just a small sugestion for your bow as an avid bow hunter and im sure others will agree if you find storing large amout of broadheads becomes to costly you can buy large quanities of field points and get the addor heads for them and it will work just as well if not better for well placed shots

You know, everyone's bags contain many of the same things and at the same time all are different. I think to get better advice for a BOB, add your general location- weather and land, and the BOB's purpose. IE, do you have a set location to bug out or do you plan on heading to unowned, open ground to hide out. It makes a difference.

Latest posts

Back