deseption in the ranks

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ive gotta question

I was teaching a class the other day and I started out with intros like I always do
Igot all the way around and came to this guy he stood up and said his name and gave a reason for why he was there "he wanted to learn basic skills to be able to escape his wife " funny but ok to each their own. well got to the last person a young lady couldnt have been more than 25 stood up now when she said hello the guy i mintioned kinda gaspped and then it happened she said she was here to learn the skills her cheating soon to be exhusband was learning so she could hunt his ### down when him and his girlfriend ran off to the woods together.

I asked them to choose who was staying in this class and who wanted to do the next class they calmly agreed on it and he stayed and she is in next weeks class
Should I teach her as if I didnt know or should I hold her feeling into count????

he already took the class and she has already paid and from what ive heard they go through this kinda thing alot fitting and making up

Ive gotta question

I was teaching a class the other day and I started out with intros like I always do
Igot all the way around and came to this guy he stood up and said his name and gave a reason for why he was there "he wanted to learn basic skills to be able to escape his wife " funny but ok to each their own. well got to the last person a young lady couldnt have been more than 25 stood up now when she said hello the guy i mintioned kinda gaspped and then it happened she said she was here to learn the skills her cheating soon to be exhusband was learning so she could hunt his ### down when him and his girlfriend ran off to the woods together.

I asked them to choose who was staying in this class and who wanted to do the next class they calmly agreed on it and he stayed and she is in next weeks class
Should I teach her as if I didnt know or should I hold her feeling into count????
I would teach the exact same material to each, just as you would any other paying student. They, as adults, can decide what to do with the information they have been taught.
Though it may be interesting to know why people are in your class, I wouldn't get wrapped around the axle over it.
I think separating them was a wise choice. Personally I would have let her take the class first.

I would teach the exact same material to each, just as you would any other paying student. They, as adults, can decide what to do with the information they have been taught.
Though it may be interesting to know why people are in your class, I wouldn't get wrapped around the axle over it.
I think separating them was a wise choice. Personally I would have let her take the class first.

I just asked them who was gonna take it first she said he could and honestly he was one of the guys that was getting all squirmy when he got dirty I mean just showing simple skills like setting traps building structures and building fires he was the first to ask we gotta get our hands dirty! it took alot to not laugh but he had a comment for everything we did and had people avoiding helping him all weekend I kinda felt sorry for him

I just asked them who was gonna take it first she said he could and honestly he was one of the guys that was getting all squirmy when he got dirty I mean just showing simple skills like setting traps building structures and building fires he was the first to ask we gotta get our hands dirty! it took alot to not laugh but he had a comment for everything we did and had people avoiding helping him all weekend I kinda felt sorry for him
The weak link !

Wow. I would give them 2 options, and only because he gave her enough info to know where he was and what he was learning. Otherwise I would've only taught him.

1. Both of you bounce and find somewhere else to learn.
2. Both of you can stay(At different classes as you did) and you will both learn the same information. It will be up to the better woodsman to get eh upper hand.

This could be dangerous though. If she's trying to catch him with his chippy, she might(Probably will) be mad enough to commit violence. I am all for self-defense, but in this case, it would clearly be pre-meditated and things will get REAL bad, REAL quick.

It's not your responsibility to think for others, but know that there has to be some reason she wast to catch them, and it's not for educational purposes. "Crimes of passion" are soooooooo common these days that I personally and professionally would ultimately want to stay as far from this one as possible. I can't see what good could come of this. Unless you get them to take it together and use it as a bonding experience to rekindle their love and relationship.

So I guess really it would be 4 options and the 3rd would be to take it together. The 4th would be to forget about learning survivalist skills to ruin their marriage and look instead to marriage counseling.

Just my $.02

I hope you have an iron clad release of responsibility so you won't be liable for giving them the skills to track and do whatever to each other. Make sure they both get the same ciriculumn so no one has an advantage and have her sign an extra release of responsibility since he already took the class and she didn't at least you can get some extra cover that way. By what you have stated she will have the advantage anyway because he seems like a wimp. Oh and hit me on the inbox about that stuff

Lol! Gotta laugh cuz that's sooooo my dh too!!

:lame: Man oh man...... What is wrong with me? I thought men liked to get dirty. Maybe it's just me and my brothers.... My Mom used to say this is what it says in Webster's about boys:

Boy- English, meaning "Noise with dirt on it"......

Must've just been us...

:lame: Man oh man...... What is wrong with me? I thought men liked to get dirty. Maybe it's just me and my brothers.... My Mom used to say this is what it says in Webster's about boys:

Boy- English, meaning "Noise with dirt on it"......

Must've just been us...

yea he was one of those guys that still wears tommy gear and polo shirts tucked in and chain necklaces and gold chain bracelets big watch and rings on his fingers

You could stand to be in a heap of trouble if something goes south, because you knew the "intent" therefore liable.
I'm not a Lawyer though.

Latest posts

Back