Deployed US Soldier started prepping before I left

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What am I doing here if I am deployed? Well I love hearing and seeing ideas everyone has on prepping. I started prepping before I left, getting my wife started in the right direction for when I get home. Looking for the right equipment (knifes, BOB’s, guns and other essentials). Being in the Military I have an idea of what I am looking for but it’s always better to have more than one thing in mind.

I believe if you start prepping for a Zombie out break you will be ready to survive anything else. Having a good perimeter, food supply, clean water and things to take your mind of things are the essentials to surviving.
I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT, YOU ARE SO RIGHT! (towards the zombie comment)

Hooah fellow brother, and welcome to the fourm and community u have any questions feel free to ask any of us and we will have it answer in a asap timely fast manner. :ar15:

First to say hooah to me way to go! I have noticed that everyone here is always quick to reply and I like that about this page.

prepareing for zombies and/or liveing people in the way of hoards and masses is a great start.then there's also volcanos,earthquakes,emp's,nucalar war,nucalar fall out if the nucalar power plants fail for what ever reason(s).and by prepare for all these situation while planing on liveing your life like you need to.like a good home of defence gardens life stock food and water among other needs..

Saylor JD I am glad that you came to this site. It is a great resource with a great bunch of people. I have to say, Thank you for your service for our country. (Even if I don't agree with our current government) Please ask and explore within this site. Lots of great information. (and sorry, I am not so ASAP as others)

Saylor JD I am glad that you came to this site. It is a great resource with a great bunch of people. I have to say, Thank you for your service for our country. (Even if I don't agree with our current government) Please ask and explore within this site. Lots of great information. (and sorry, I am not so ASAP as others)

I never ask people to support the war or the government, all I ask is that they at least support the troops and if they can’t then just sit down shut up and enjoy their freedom until there comes a day when they do think they need the troops. And don’t worry about responding ASAP I got a lot of time on my hands right now.

I never ask people to support the war or the government, all I ask is that they at least support the troops and if they can’t then just sit down shut up and enjoy their freedom until there comes a day when they do think they need the troops. And don’t worry about responding ASAP I got a lot of time on my hands right now.
I have had two boys who have been deployed, one has come back home safely, the other due back in July. I will wholeheartedly support our troops. I know what your job hazards are, and it's alot more than mine and what I am capable of.
Just stay safe out there.

Latest posts

Back