Delta Variant and Vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that the main response to the herd immunity theory is that if the virus was fairly harmless, then that theory would be somewhat valid. Unfortunately, herd immunity would carry a pretty high body count, since the virus had the capability of killing lots of people. Herd immunity in this case also creates millions of carriers who can infect other people, who are more likely to die, since the unvaccinated carry a much higher viral load than the vaccinated.
As far as the vaccine creating variants, it would seem that the vaccine is more effective against the original variants, when millions of people decide not to be vaccinated, they become prime sources for mutations.
Consider the logic of the argument. If the vaccine caused the variants, then the places with the highest vaccination rates would also have the highest number of people infected with the variant, which is not the case. So far, the data shows that the vaccination rate is inversely proportional to the number of all variant infections, including the D variant. According to most of the people involved, people who have been vaccinated carry a much smaller viral load, to the extent that roughly 99% of COVID hospitalizations are people who haven't been vaccinated.
My county, and my state, have some of the lowest vaccination rates in the country, as well as very few people wearing masks or any other form of prophylactic measure. Two weeks ago, the decision was made in my county that all schools would be open and there would be no virus prevention measures. Within a week, there were almost 1000 new cases, with half being students, and the three closest hospitals asked the National Guard to set up triage tents since they were overloaded with COVID patients. The politicians responded by -you guessed it -- shutting down the schools.
If you study how respiratory viruses are transmitted, you'll see that schools are perfect pandemic sources. One kid can infect the whole school, and then the kids go home and infect everyone else. Do you think it's a coincidence that the states with the lowest vaccination rates, and the highest infection rates, have major outbreaks when the schools open up?
Should be interesting when the weather gets cold and people start spending more time indoors, especially people who live with those little virus factories.

Consider the logic of the argument. If the vaccine caused the variants, then the places with the highest vaccination rates would also have the highest number of people infected with the variant, which is not the case.

Highest vaccination rate: Israel
Israel is getting pummeled by Delta. Before Delta, the infection rate in Israel was near zero. Then they went from under 300 active COVID infections to over 90,000 active infections, all Delta.

How can we trust ANY numbers? The "news" keeps reporting "380 million doses given", but if you look closely, the TRUTH is that only HALF of Americans are fully vaccinated. HALF! So, HALF the country doesn't want it. If it is so great, why does the left continue to FORCE it, and act like the unvaccinated are a handful of ignorant rebels?

Australia is doing the same. Pretty sure I saw an article that said they were about 70% vaccinated, but today I read a story that says they are only 42% vaccinated. If 58% don't want it, WHY are they allowing themselves to be locked p like animals? People need to fight back, like this,

Australian man brutally beats a policewoman as she tries to move him on while enforcing Sydney's draconian lockdown that only allows people to leave home with a 'reasonable excuse'
Australian man beats a policewoman who told him to move on while enforcing Sydney's lockdown | Daily Mail Online

Dr Robert Malone - Inventor of mRNA vaccines and RNA as a drug.

“A new study from University of California found that teenage boys are more at risk from vaccines than covid; 6 times more likely to suffer from heart problems from the vaccine than be hospitalized from Covid”

Robert W Malone, MD
@RWMaloneMD

Sep 12

“Do you wish to be told what to do, or do you wish to rely on your own wits. Because that is where we are at. Defend liberty or submit. I cannot do this for you. You must make a choice and act on that choice. Or become like the Aussies and loose your freedom to choose.

Dr Robert Malone - Inventor of mRNA vaccines and RNA as a drug.

“A new study from University of California found that teenage boys are more at risk from vaccines than covid; 6 times more likely to suffer from heart problems from the vaccine than be hospitalized from Covid”

Robert W Malone, MD
@RWMaloneMD

Sep 12

“Do you wish to be told what to do, or do you wish to rely on your own wits. Because that is where we are at. Defend liberty or submit. I cannot do this for you. You must make a choice and act on that choice. Or become like the Aussies and loose your freedom to choose.

People, especially parents NEED TO WAKE UP!! This vaccine is only harming us in the long run.
https://openvaers.com/index.phpVAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System put in place in 1990. It is a voluntary reporting system that has been estimated to account for only 1% (see the Lazarus Report) of vaccine injuries. OpenVAERS is built from the HHS data available for download at vaers.hhs.gov.
The OpenVAERS Project allows browsing and searching of the reports without the need to compose an advanced search (more advanced searches can be done at medalerts.org or vaers.hhs.gov).

I really wish I could copy these mortality graphs that breaks it down per vaxx, sex, age and how many days out . . .
https://openvaers.com/covid-data/mortality

People, especially parents NEED TO WAKE UP!! This vaccine is only harming us in the long run.

These vaccines kill in the longer term.

The Germans have made in a retirement home 90 elderly people the 3 vaccination, 1 death, 2 others had severe side effects and had to be medically treated, 7 others also had quakewrkungen.
That is 10% of the 90 had very big problems, that will still give big problems with the 3 shot.

Here the authorities see it like this, a few old people less = the pension and the state saves a lot of money.

Here you say that there is probably every 6 months a new shot, this shit certificate is only 6 to 12 months valid, if you are not good and the next shot make you are again as unvaccinated and come nirgens ehr inside.

Sorry I still have a common sense, I say with every 6 months a new vaccination is in the long run shit for the body. every vaccination has some side effects, but one tetanus vaccination every 10 years is something different than every 6 months ne Covid vaccination.
A tetanus vaccination protects me at least very well from an infection while I can get Corona even after the Covid vaccination, for that reason I don't do that to myself.

When nurses and doctors try to report what is happening, they get censored on social media.
1631662155666.png

Mom lives in her own apartment in assisted living. They had a number of covid cases reported yesterday, so all activities are off at the moment. The cases were staff and residents, and all had the vaxx (Moderna). They are 100 percent vaxxed there.

Ok, how long of a term? Days, weeks, years? How do these vaccines do it?
It can be years. Long term effects include ADE -- antibody dependent enhancement. Basically, the antibodies produced in response to the vaccines aren't 100% effective at stopping the virus, so when the vaccinated person encounters the virus for the first time, or a new variant, the antibodies enhance the effects of the virus rather than stopping it -- in other words you can be far worse off than if you'd never been vaccinated at all. None of the vaccines have completed long term clinical trials, so nobody knows if this will be an issue or how deadly it will be. Vaccine trials usually take years for that reason -- trials of only a few months can't rule out long term effects like these.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eath-rate-within-5-years-risk-higher-dying-v/
1632265506610.png

A shocking new study that was conducted by researchers at Canada’s University of Ottawa Heart Institute found that one out of every thousand(1/1000) mRNA Covid-19 vaccinations causes heart inflammation(myopericarditis) to develop rapidly in otherwise healthy individuals.

The study looked at over 32,000 individuals who had received either the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines and monitored them for heart-related conditions between June 1, 2021, and July 31, 2021.

32 of the study subjects were admitted into the hospital with heart and chest-related symptoms.
“There were 15,997 doses of Moderna vaccine, and 16,382 doses of Pfizer vaccine administered over the study period, for a total of 32,379 doses. Note that these numbers represent a mixture of first and second doses.
Therefore, if our cohort captured all cases in the Ottawa area, then the incidence of myocarditis would be 0.1% of all vaccine doses (32 cases/32,379 doses x 100), or 10 cases of myocarditis for every 10,000 doses of vaccine.”
Researchers found that the symptoms show up extremely quickly after vaccination, usually after the patient’s second dose. On average, people who were affected developed the condition after just 1.5 days

They also found that men are at a much greater risk than women
– only 2 women experienced heart inflammation.
“32 patients were identified over the period of interest. Eighteen patients were diagnosed with myocarditis; 12 with myopericarditis; and 2 with pericarditis alone.
The median age was 33 years (18-65 years). The sex ratio was 2 females to 29 males.
In 5 cases, symptoms developed after only a single dose of mRNA vaccine. In 27 patients, symptoms developed after their second dose of. Median time between vaccine dose and symptoms was 1.5 days (1-26 days).”
People who took the Moderna jab were 3x more likely to develop symptoms than those who took the Pfizer shot.

To date, this has been the largest case study that has looked at the correlation between Covid mRNA vaccines and myocarditis symptoms within a month of vaccination.

If the results are true, it would actually be more of a risk for anyone under 65 to receive the shot than it would be to contract the virus and recover, especially depending on how young they are. Myocarditis and pericarditis both come with an extremely poor prognosis and end up killing over 50% within 3-10 years of their diagnosis.

According to the most recent data, Americans under 65 have about a 1 in 1863 (Population – 273,820,000 / Total Covid deaths – 146,991) or .00054% chance of dying from Covid-19. If you lower the age to 50 and under, the chance that Covid is fatal drops precipitously to .00017 or 1 in 5841.

In other words, the chances that covid will kill you if you are under 50 are almost 6x lower than the chances you will develop a debilitating (and often fatal in the long run) heart condition.

Even more shocking – people under 40 who take the jab are almost 13.5 times more likely to develop some form of myocarditis or pericarditis than to be killed by Covid. Keep in mind the median age from this study was 33.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden and the tyrannical health regime double down on their goal to get “every American” vaccinated by cramming down a new dictatorial federal mandate with a third experimental ‘booster’ jab being prepared for a massive rollout.

Biden Regime Drops Iron Fist on Private Sector: Will Require Vaccines or Weekly Covid Testing – Employers That Don’t Comply will Face “Substantial Fines”

The Covid-19 vaccine has been so ‘effective’ in ‘protecting’ people that the masses will now be pressured into taking another dose as new outbreaks of the virus have forced a new wave of authoritarian restrictions.

Every single American has known for months where to go and how to get a vaccine if they wanted one. In fact, over 181 million eligible citizens have been fully vaccinated in the US – If the virus was as deadly as they are making it out to be, they wouldn’t have to mandate people to take the vaccine; and on the other end, if the vaccines provided the protection they’re supposed to provide, the vaccinated wouldn’t be calling people killers because they are refusing to ‘protect others.’

Besides, according to available data, a third of the entire US population had contracted Covid BY THE END OF 2020. Natural immunity has always proven to be superior to vaccines.

A recent study that was conducted in Israel on 800,000 individuals confirms that is especially the case with the rushed mRNA Covid vaccines.

They found that individuals who had received both doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine were 13x more likely to contract Covid-19 than those who had natural immunity – Fully vaccinated people were also found to be at a “GREATER RISK OF HOSPITALIZATION.”

New Israeli Study Finds Fully Vaccinated People are at “Greater Risk of Hospitalization” and 13 TIMES MORE LIKELY to Catch Covid-19 Than Those Who Have Recovered and Have Natural Immunity

If 1/3rd of Americans had already contracted the virus – before it had even been known for a full year – then why would “everyone” be forced to take the experimental vaccine?

Exactly what sCiEnCe is being followed with these vaccine mandates and passports?

Have to wonder if that heart patient had the vaccine after all the studies coming out now. I can not debate with you and will leave that to our more medically knowledgeable people. I only know what I have seen in the studies along with what people tell me about. Recently my BF from high school told me that her dad was dealing with cancer once again. He was considered a survivor, but after the vax, his cancer has come back full force and now on hospice care.

Talking to our representative at work today, he told me about his boss's experience, His 20s year old daughter took her second dose. I do not know which one. She did just fine with the first. Her parents found her dead with blood coming out of both ears and mouth.

We are told so many different things in the media. I am going off real life stories I am hearing right now. The "vaccine" is nothing I am willing to inject into my body.

Have to wonder if that heart patient had the vaccine after all the studies coming out now. I can not debate with you and will leave that to our more medically knowledgeable people. I only know what I have seen in the studies along with what people tell me about. Recently my BF from high school told me that her dad was dealing with cancer once again. He was considered a survivor, but after the vax, his cancer has come back full force and now on hospice care.

Talking to our representative at work today, he told me about his boss's experience, His 20s year old daughter took her second dose. I do not know which one. She did just fine with the first. Her parents found her dead with blood coming out of both ears and mouth.

We are told so many different things in the media. I am going off real life stories I am hearing right now. The "vaccine" is nothing I am willing to inject into my body.

I believe we have over 1.2 million vaccine deaths in the US. I also believe at least 25% of the covid deaths where from other causes. Only time will tell if I'm clearly close to being correct. The more data I see every week does support my claim.

The lies and manipulations are exstensive.

Latest posts

Back