Definition of a Man-Made Disaster

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't find a place to post this, so Admin may want to move it to where it properly belongs.
The left (in my opinion) wants a civil war using race as an excuse. They haven't done so at this point hoping (it seems to me) that we start it so it can be held against us for being the culprit. I came up with this thought you may want to give others if you find it valuable.
So, this requires a bit of word smithing like they do with their meaningless word games.
Lets not get into a civil war with them. But, we gather together in mutual defense. That way we're never in a willing war with them. They are always on the attack, and we are always on the defense, so it's always their fault. It won't make any difference how many bullets we send cross country. We are always defending.

I couldn't find a place to post this, so Admin may want to move it to where it properly belongs.
The left (in my opinion) wants a civil war using race as an excuse. They haven't done so at this point hoping (it seems to me) that we start it so it can be held against us for being the culprit. I came up with this thought you may want to give others if you find it valuable.
So, this requires a bit of word smithing like they do with their meaningless word games.
Lets not get into a civil war with them. But, we gather together in mutual defense. That way we're never in a willing war with them. They are always on the attack, and we are always on the defense, so it's always their fault. It won't make any difference how many bullets we send cross country. We are always defending.
The leftist are paying the BLM , antifa , protesters and rioters just for that reason. So they don’t get their hands dirty and it cannot be blamed on them directly. The main stream media is on the payroll as well doing the lying and slandering for them.

Admins/Mods,

Can we set up a policy, and put up appropriate warning, that if someone joins DDP, and their first posts are about climate change/save the animals/hug a tree, then they get a single warning that we don't buy into fake-science liberal scare tactics, and their next post on the topic will give them a 7 day suspension, and the next such post will get them banned?

Admins/Mods,

Can we set up a policy, and put up appropriate warning, that if someone joins DDP, and their first posts are about climate change/save the animals/hug a tree, then they get a single warning that we don't buy into fake-science liberal scare tactics, and their next post on the topic will give them a 7 day suspension, and the next such post will get them banned?

Would be nice but does go against freedom of speech. We just need to nicely let them know they are probably in the wrong forum. We could nicely point them at some tree hugging forum, where the sheeple congregate.

UP,

This is a forum, not Constitutionally-protected freedom of speech on a public sidewalk. We don't have to sit here & listen to unscientific, moronic brain-washed babblings. It is perfectly to tell someone 'shut up and go away'. There is no point to arguing with this sort of zombie. (was that harsh?)

When I watch this video I think there is a very big problem coming for the people of the USA, this is how a man-made catastrophe probably arises.
If something like this becomes normal or standard, the supply problems from China could be nothing.
If the distribution of goods comes to a standstill like this, it will be the death of the entire economy, because when the goods run out in the stores, there will be panic.

Latest posts

Back