Deep State

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. . .
1608957979633.png

Judge Delays Sentencing of FBI Lawyer in Trump-Russia Investigation

Judge Delays Sentencing of FBI Lawyer in Trump-Russia Investigation

A judge has delayed sentencing until Jan. 29 for an FBI lawyer who admitted to falsifying a document to obtain a surveillance warrant in the investigation of President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign.

U.S. District Judge James Boasberg of the D.C. District, appointed to the bench by then-President Barack Obama in 2011, has pushed back the sentencing for Kevin Clinesmith, Politico reporter Josh Gerstein posted to Twitter.

The reason, reportedly, is because Carter Page, the Trump campaign aide who had his communications surveilled as a result of the warrant obtained by Clinesmith’s alteration of an email, is seeking to be treated as a victim and get restitution, Gerstein reported.

AFTER the inauguration!
How convenient.

The last report I saw for her was that she attended a meeting, BUT instead of sitting in the front like always, she sat at the back of the room and said absolutely nothing. Odd.
Watched a video yesterday (sorry, don't remember where exactly, but I think it was one of Mike Adams' recent podcasts) that said her seated at the back of the meeting and saying nothing was a strong indication it was a "double" sitting there, not Haspel. She may actually be MIA (my thought). CIA and Dems (as seen with K.Harris and Hillary before) do use doubles when they need too. If it were really Haspel, they posited she would have been up front and center. She is the CIA head, after all.

Last edited:
Freedom Fighter (@Freed0mFighting) Tweeted:
@CodeMonkeyZ “They” would want to disrupt an EAS test to see what works when they need to disrupt EAS on a widespread basis at the appropriate time. It seems relatively little effort knocked out a large chunk of coverage. That was their own “test.” Patriots need a backup or second layer.

Not sure where to post this...

🐾MonkeyWerx US🐾 (@mil_ops) Tweeted:
I don’t think this is “traffic volume”.... https://t.co/0islJtBYLc

Makes you wonder if this flight from Boca Raton has anything to do with Trump leaving Florida? I highly doubt they are keeping us, or anyone else in the know of where he actually is.

Latest posts

Back