Deep State

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am saying that he could win the battle but lose the war. He MUST keep the support of the people or it's all meaningless.

Honestly, I see Trump and a second term for him as not important compared to fixing our Election System so that it is Honest and not controlled by China or anyone else.

I am saying that he could win the battle but lose the war. He MUST keep the support of the people or it's all meaningless.

It looks like he has support of just over half the people. He can only accomplish it while he is the President.

It looks like he has support of just over half the people. He can only accomplish it while he is the President.

Very pertinent fact Rellgar! IF we don’t get the corruption aka Dominion and other software out of our voting system now, it will NEVER EVER be done! You will see the same results as the Clinton email server...which was not in her bathroom, it was a special made DOG HOUSE WITH FAKE DOG where the server was kept!!! Or the truth on the fisa warrants! They will appoint someone to investigate and stall for years necessary for us citizens to forget it.

Very pertinent fact Rellgar! IF we don’t get the corruption aka Dominion and other software out of our voting system now, it will NEVER EVER be done! You will see the same results as the Clinton email server...which was not in her bathroom, it was a special made DOG HOUSE WITH FAKE DOG where the server was kept!!! Or the truth on the fisa warrants! They will appoint someone to investigate and stall for years necessary for us citizens to forget it.
JMHO, but I think we just HAVE to go back to paper ballot voting, IN PERSON (except for military abroad and the infirm), with voter ID (if we can carry a COVID-Vacine Pass Card as they are proposing we can carry a voter ID card), with some 1-month indelible mark stamped at time of voting on our hand/wrist to show we have voted ONCE already. We counted ballots by hand how many times in Georgia now? Lets just count them by hand to begin with, just once, and be done with it! Using new machines or new software................well new, corrupt software can be written. Eliminate the machines and you eliminate MOST of the fraud. JMHO.

Last edited:
JMHO, but I think we just HAVE to go back to paper ballot voting, IN PERSON (except for military abroad and the infirm), with voter ID (if we can carry a COVID-Vacine Pass Card as they are proposing we can carry a voter ID card), with some 1-month indelible mark stamped at time of voting on our hand/wrist to show we have voted ONCE only. We counted ballots by hand how many times in Georgia now? Lets just count them by hand to begin with, just once, and be done with it! Using new machines or new software................well new, corrupt software can be written. Eliminate the machines and you eliminate MOST of the fraud. JMHO.

A very Logical and Honest approach! Software can never be used safely. No ID is just begging for fraud. Which is why Dems always push it. It cracks me up how they say poor people can’t afford to get an ID. LOL 😂. Riiight, but those same poor people have to get an ID in order to receive all their free stuff! Paper ballots with both sides handling and okaying every single ballot.

Has there been any Gina Haspel or HRC sightings? I haven't seen HRC even mentioned on Twitter.

Also, now that the electionis over, even CNN and Twitter have Hunter Biden stories. Definitely state run media.

Right?! It is so obvious! They even admit to not reporting information, even though TRUTHFUL would hurt biden. Sickening.

Not seen Haspel or hrc. Haspel would have been out in the open by now.

Last edited:
Right?! It is so obvious! They even admit to not reporting information, even thought TRUTHFUL would hurt biden. Sickening.

Not seen Haspel or hrc. Haspel would have been out in the open by now.
I'm thinking that HRC thought she would have a Cabinet position but she is out of the picture.

Also, it may just be my feeds, but are Biden and Harris being very quiet?

There's a lot of things stirring in China. High ranking CCP officials moving there families out of cities and military bases. There goingg into small mountain cities that run on kerosene, wood and solor power.

Even though we may win this battle, I don't think we win the war, until Christ's return. There will be much darkness and evil throughout the world until then.

There's a lot of things stirring in China. High ranking CCP officials moving there families out of cities and military bases. There goingg into small mountain cities that run on kerosene, wood and solor power.

Even though we may win this battle, I don't think we win the war, until Christ's return. There will be much darkness and evil throughout the world until then.

With high ranking CCP officials moving like that, added to the fact that Trump put so many Naval Carrier Strike groups around our country...this makes me VERY NERVOUS!

Latest posts

Back