Deep State

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anybody else see MSM running articles that Biden should pardon Trump once he is in office and why they should want him to. . .

This just made me think about how they are always actually doing what they claim the Republicans are doing. Is this just wishful thinking on their part?

Planting the seed

1605756487127.png
They will never give up.. . .

Military planes and helicopters flying all day, all over the country, there getting in position for Marshal law.

I went to the stores today to top off supplies. Be ready for a crazy week.

Have you seen where the Tea Party group in Ohio took out the full page ad to Pres Trump to ask him to have the military take charge of an HONEST ELECTION?

Please sign the Petition for a Free and Non-corrupt ElectionPatriots and Preppers.

https://wethepeopleconvention.org/landing-pages/We-Demand-a-Re-Vote-Now
If you think this election is only about Trump, think again! The Left is really coming after YOU and our nation!

I think it would be a huge mistake at this point and time for Trump to declare martial law. He has enormous support from the people right now, but that could be eroded badly if he does anything that smacks of a desperate military dictator and that could play right into the hands of the Democrats and the media.

As hard as it is, and unfair as it is, I think he has to work within the system for the time being.

I think it would be a huge mistake at this point and time for Trump to declare martial law. He has enormous support from the people right now, but that could be eroded badly if he does anything that smacks of a desperate military dictator and that could play right into the hands of the Democrats and the media.

As hard as it is, and unfair as it is, I think he has to work within the system for the time being.

To what end?

Latest posts

Back