Deep State

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So a bunch of Biden docs were shipped but never made it to their destination. Obviously, a mole at Fox knew they were being shipped and arranged the heist.

Very strange.

Most definitely. Documents like this should be handled like documents transferred in the diplomatic service. In a satchel handcuffed to a courier. People still think they are dealing with normal people... they are not... they are facing true believers who have no character or morals

So a bunch of Biden docs were shipped but never made it to their destination. Obviously, a mole at Fox knew they were being shipped and arranged the heist.

Very strange.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...r-ny-la-tampered-contents-went-missing-video/
can't believe that FOX and the other MSM battling the Darkside aren't up on their own security ....

a guy like Hannity is being watched & LISTENED to every second of the day >>> that was a Darkside operative that took that package - never made it further than the FedEx truck ....

Short Answer-------Yes, they will get away with it. No way in hell the first black president will be held accountable for anything
Biden Hunter Obammy.png

I have a prediction. The FBI will give Hunter immunity to testify against Bobulinski for money laundering. The FBI is owned by the deep state. They ALL have secrets on each other.

it's already scheduled - Trump is waiting the election to do some DEEP cleaning across the FED law enforcement & intel agencies - Wray was on his way out before this latest Hunter laptop BS - there could be charges now ....

No. This is it!

Red Alert! Leaked Zoom Meetings Show Soros-Linked Groups Plotting Post-Election “Coup”

Documents and videos exposing a left-wing “coup” being planned by liberal federal workers and activists were leaked online Sunday.

A political organization called the Sunshine Movement, which claims to be an environmental activist group working to “stop climate change,” is behind the coordinated effort.
The information was made public by a member of the group who hopes to warn Americans of the far-left mobilization movement.

After allegedly handing the information over to law enforcement, the leaker posted photos and videos to two websites, SunriseExposed.com and ExposeSunrise.com.

In the meetings, members discussed shutting down the White House, other federal buildings, public transportation hubs and more.

“It’s a coup. Don’t let anyone tell you it’s not,” one woman blatantly admits during a call.

In a leaked Zoom call between members of “Shut Down DC,” an individual was caught saying, “We have been in discussion for a couple of months about how to respond to different contested election scenarios.”

“The first step is we think we need to start the post-election phase in the streets, so we invite everyone to come to BLM (Black Lives Matter) Plaza any time after 4:00 on election night,” the left-wing activist continued. “On the 5th, we’re going to shut down the White House. On the 6th, we’re going to shut down larger parts of D.C., and then the following week, all the mainstream groups are going to come to D.C. and try to have a march on the 7th.”

On the same Zoom call, far-left organizer Lisa Fithian asked her co-conspirators, “Is there going to be a war? Are people going to get killed? Like, is that on anybody else’s mind? I’m guessing it is. We’re gonna see potential fighting all over the county or in some hotspots.”

Breitbart reported in September, “Under the guise of seeking to ‘prevent a constitutional crisis,’ a massive network of well funded left-wing activists and progressive groups are training, organizing, and planning to mobilize millions of Americans should President Trump ‘contest the election results,’ refuse to concede, or claim an early victory.”

More than 80 advocacy groups and grassroots organizations have joined in a broad coalition calling itself ‘Protect the Results‘ and proclaiming that ‘we cannot ignore the threat that Trump poses to our democracy and a peaceful transition of power.’

https://www.infowars.com/posts/red-...os-linked-groups-plotting-post-election-coup/

Well, I don't know if we will ever see justice BUT I used to think the lefties were acting like wounded animals in their death throes snapping out at anything close.

Now with the increased frenzy to stop Trump and the Republicans, I truly think this is worse. I think this is raw FEAR. Fear in the ranks of the upper echelons that a 4-year "lame duck" Trump will be the total destruction of their entire evil network. Really, if the Trump crowd's enthusiasm isn't enough in one direction, look at the opposing rabid reaction to stop the election being called...I 'll bet Trump has all the names, dates and evidence to go through them like a hot knife through butter and I think he has let them have enough rope with these riots to hang all of them from telephone poles (figuratively. don't want to get banned).......

I really think the prime motivator now is FEAR

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back