Quantcast

Deep State

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

robinjopo

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Read there would be suicides coming soon rather than face the crimes.

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Jay Sekulow @JaySekulow

TODAY we are filing a major lawsuit against Biden’s FBI, NSA, ODNI, & State Department, battling the Deep State corruption after it was found that Rep. Eric Swalwell - an impeachment manager - had a connection to a Chinese spy. Join us - sign now.

1612724741498.png

Rayden

Reaction score
On windows you need to go to control panel and search for default apps there you will be able to find default app used for everything on ur pc including browsers and or search bars.

GaRp58

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Now it won't leave no matter how many times I cancel it.
Sounds like it to me that you got yourself a "southern california version" of MICROSOFT!!!!
Throw it into the Pacific and order a TEXAN version...mine works just fine,,,Gary:p

Tornad0Alley

Reaction score
never trusted google and dont use it, neither do any family members.
I hate to tell you, but from what I read the latest Microsoft browser, Edge, is an IE front end with a Google Chrome back-end architecture. But I think that's just the technology. The back end architecture isn't actually tied to Google's servers, it's just the code. I guess MIcrosoft saw that Google had a better browser, code-wise, but if you want to get away from it altogether you might want to shift to Firefox.

Latest posts