Deep State

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

He was on Glenn Beck back in the Summer when the Wayfair stuff hit. People, as usual, totally dismissed his claims. If Trump did one thing, it was to expose the slime that runs this country or at least allows it to happen without consequences. Oh, how the left has laughed at Pizza Gate, etc. Podesta's art collection tells me all I need to know about those brothers. Show me your friends and I'll show you your future.

Last edited by a moderator:
QTGaTVh.png

Any ideas why this overstock guy is involved at all. Out of 400m people, why is he the one bribing HRC?
He was an insider and a trusted man with the FBI who was co-ordinating the whole bribery scheme. At the same time he was well known and trusted by HRC from earlier times and was hopefully close enough to her to get her to come to the hotel where the bribe was waiting for her to pick up. The story is in full in other places, I read some of it somewhere,that is where I heard about him...

Latest posts

Back