Debt, Collapse, Gold and Cash

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Xi has more of a claim on him now than the Rothschilds. Xi probably owns them too now. But his days are numbered...
Possibly... But the rothchild family goes back hundreds of years, they weathered Hitler and many others. Interesting how Germany swept into nearly every European nation and yet ignored Switzerland. Even though it was right on the border and full of Jews.
" The first World Zionist Congress of 1897 was held in Basel, and took place ten times in the city — more than in any other city in the world.

There is a lot more to that place than meets the eye I suspect.

Possibly... But the rothchild family goes back hundreds of years, they weathered Hitler and many others. Interesting how Germany swept into nearly every European nation and yet ignored Switzerland. Even though it was right on the border and full of Jews.
" The first World Zionist Congress of 1897 was held in Basel, and took place ten times in the city — more than in any other city in the world.

There is a lot more to that place than meets the eye I suspect.
Switzerland certainly had plenty of balls like all the ball bearings they supplied for the German war effort really gave the German war industry plenty of ump. But when you play number in the house of cards the house of cards does always win .The Zionists they got their homeland and the German people got to endure a living hell at wars end.

With everything else going on, I haven't kept up with the gold market...
MOTHER MAGOO! The gold market is going crazy!
UiBTtPu.png

The Constitution for the united States of America clearly states that only gold and silver coin pays a debt. Legal Tender does not pay debts. They are debt notes or IOUs. In Common Law and Public Law a debtor is a slave to the creditor. This is the secret the Babylon Bankers keep. The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was treason. Know the difference between Legal and Lawful. Legal is fictional realm of corporations and persons with their names spelled in all capital letters. Lawful deals in the living men and women and property and nonfiction. Legal Tender is fictional money for debt slaves.

Latest posts

Back