Death of the Dollar

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nubria

Reaction score
My name is Nubria I live in Texas. I believe the death of the dollar is going to happen this year. It will start with hyper inflation which I see sign of starting now. I'd like to speak with you and share ideas. Thank You Nubria

Hello Nubria! I am in Texas as well and believe that the dollar is declining rapidly. We have already started to see it with inflation of food prices, gas, ect. over the last few years.

My name is Nubria I live in Texas. I believe the death of the dollar is going to happen this year. It will start with hyper inflation which I see sign of starting now. I'd like to speak with you and share ideas. Thank You Nubria
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I agree with the lame "Fiscal Cliff" bill that just passed I too believe financially the USA will go by way of Greece!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hey there from Missouri. We are definitely all aboard O's handbasket to hell.

Greetings.
Sorry to say that I have to agree with you.
Welcome to the forum fellow Texan.

Latest posts

Back