DC Solar Auctions

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EastenerWesterner

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
I have been watching these auctions for mobile solar generators for a while. The bigger units with generators for 14k would be duplicating much of what I already have. I have a friend that bought one, so I have seen them up close

I am in the market for a larger trailer. These smaller solar generators are going for the price of a new trailer of that size, 6500. 2 separate solar systems.

My thoughts were to use one system to power my deep well pump. The other system to power my barn. I would have to come up with mounting systems and some other things And I would have a trailer I need.

Specs
DC Solar MSG (mobile solar generator) with GNB Flooded Tubular industrial batteries 468 AH capacity 48 volt, (10) Boviet Solar Module Model BVM6610P-250 250 watt solar panels, (2) SMA Sunny Island model 6048-US-10 single phase battery inverters, MidNite Solar Classic 250 charge controller, MidNite Solar MNGP Classic controller display, MidNite Solar Photovoltaic Combiner breaker box, digital timers for tower lights, Homeline Load Center breaker box, (4) 110 volt plug ins, (2) Hubbell 220 volt output plugs

I know many of you are experienced in setting up systems. I would like opinions.

Link if you want more info
https://bid.cunninghamauctions.com/...120.412738360.1630101731-799512628.1629327260

Latest posts

Back