Daytona Couple In Need Of Supplies :)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina Messer

Reaction score
We are a young newly wed couple who have just began prepping so far we have a few items but desperately in need of more...please feel free to hit us up on facebook.

edited for content. Contact Clyde for more information

Hi Guys, welcome to the prepping family!

Feel free to ask away, There is a wide variety of members from all over the world, so you get some great, great ideas and answers on prepping.

Also, make sure you jump in and become involved as usually, we can also learn from you too :)

Thank You For The Welcome!!!! :) I am trying to find people in the Daytona Beach,Florida area :) if you know anyone please let me know

Me personally, im (According to Google) 9,731 miles away. BUT i know there is other members here from Florida.

Its great finding locals but, dont rule out though, what you can learn from others :)

Hi and welcome! I too am just getting started on supplies and such but the guys here have some great ideas! According to google, we're 821 miles apart and a bit over 12 hours drive. That's a little closer. HVP is probably right that you can find someone from Florida eventually though I have found a lot of help from those not anywhere close to my location. Good luck and welcome to the group!

I am 1,087 miles away according to google :)
I know Ive seen a few members on here saying they are from Florida....just give them time-they will show up :)
I have only been doing prepping for a little while...and am new to this forum.....loving it so far!!! Best thing to do is start posting
Welcome Christina& hubby

Hi! I'm close...ish. I'm around the Orlando area. I'm new to prepping but I can try and help .

In germany :p I'm new to the site and kinda new to prepping (been doing it sorta slowly over the years)

Welcome to the forum. Like the rest of us, you just have to do it one bit at a time. Learning skills can be just as important as material objects.

We are a young newly wed couple who have just began prepping so far we have a few items but desperately in need of more...please feel free to hit us up on facebook.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back