David From Tennessee

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidtn

Reaction score
Hey all, just found the forum as a result of Google search. I'm interested in meeting like-minded folks and to learn what I can. If I'm ever able to reciprocate then I'll be happy to do so.

My main area of concern is civil unrest, regardless of the catalyst. I have a strong faith which will be used to sustain me and my family but I also believe in preparation.

I look forward to reading, learning and meeting.

David

Hey all, just found the forum as a result of Google search. I'm interested in meeting like-minded folks and to learn what I can. If I'm ever able to reciprocate then I'll be happy to do so.

My main area of concern is civil unrest, regardless of the catalyst. I have a strong faith which will be used to sustain me and my family but I also believe in preparation.

I look forward to reading, learning and meeting.

David
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

p.s. thanks for letting me know you found us on Google! I greatly appreciate it!

Welcome to the family David. Feel free to jump into conversations and participate. We aren't cliquish around here and all are welcome. If you are looking for straight forward answers, you'll get them here as well as a laugh or two along the way. We're a fun bunch.

Hiya David! Welcome to the group.
Congratulations, you just joined the premier prepping group. We have the best people here. We ain't all masters of a skill, but we keep at it till we get it figured out. Every one has something that they are really good at. If you have any questions, just ask.
We are all in this together.

Oh yeah, watch out for Old Anorak!
She can get pretty feisty if she thinks your full of BS.
Just a friendly heads up!
Bwahahahahah!!!!!!!!
No, really!

Latest posts

Back