'Dark Winter' insight

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All attempts to flatten the curve not only cause economic suffering but also encourage many suicides and people who get mental health problems. Look at Europe, many countries have had sharp lockdowns since December, many people can no longer work because they want to work, you have to watch their existence being destroyed more every day, as you get closer to unemployment every day, like every day You save for a long time, and the only thing you get is a smile from the politicians every month with the statement that the lockdown will be extended by another 30 days "and we have to stick together now".

We are well on the way to the ultimate crash including a popular uprising, I am sure that this will be provoked at any cost, because every politician will be aware that it will ruin our health and our jobs.

Yes! There's such a thing. And there's more preppers on the right than the left. Why is that? Mostly because the left would believe the government would save them, take care of them. Preppers know this is not so, and strive to be more self reliant. So, of course, you coming on the forum being fairly rude would make it appear that you are a wannabe prepper, or posing as one to irritate the non liberals.
That being said, I have conversed with a few liberal preppers. They are rare. Most are preparing for a SHTF event caused by man made climate change, and lately we met one named Nora on this forum who was preparing for an all out invasion by alien warlords.

Yes! There's such a thing. And there's more preppers on the right than the left.
I agree with that.

So, of course, you coming on the forum being fairly rude would make it appear that you are a wannabe prepper, or posing as one to irritate the non liberals.
I’m not sure which of my posts you’re referring to. My first post was “God bless President Biden and god bless the United States of America.” which was instantly ridiculed. If you felt my replies to those snide comments were rude, so be it. If my replies to what I consider to be absurd conspiracies were seen as rude, so be it. There seems to be a lot of conspiratorial nonsense on this forum. Thats unfortunate. I wish people had a better ability to discern fact from fiction. Welcome to the post-truth era, I suppose.

There seems to be a lot of conspiratorial nonsense on this forum. Thats unfortunate. I wish people had a better ability to discern fact from fiction. Welcome to the post-truth era, I suppose.

Strong words for a new one here, I'm newer here too, but I choose the forum where I fit in and if I don't fit in then I don't provoke various people, but you seem to have some kind of mission here. Nora was (and is) even more suitable against you, you should understand that not everyone likes the cheater Sleeping Jo and what the media censored about his son's criminal acts in the run-up to the election was also very "regrettable".

From your own point of view, it would be better to look for another forum where sir people like you are around, or one that is controlled by the state where you can best get the "correct opinion" suggested in the answer field.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ed-looking-winter-severe-illness-death-video/
For the unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death – for the unvaccinated,” Biden said adding that the unvaxxed are going to overwhelm hospitals.

He continued, “But there’s good news: If you are vaccinated and you have your booster shot, you’re protected from severe illness and death. Booster shots work!”

The first two shots didn’t work but this third one will (until Pfizer needs another boost for its stock price).

Says the man who never wears a mask but expects everyone else to. Who takes advice from a former president who has massive birthday parties where no one at all wears a mask.
The righteous vaccinated need to remember that they can get covid like everyone else. Getting the shots don't "keep you out of the hospital" like it's advertised. They're grasping at straws to find reasons to get the shots.

What if the pandemic is real, completely lacking in anything sinister, and we’ll be almost back to normal in 3-6 months thanks to the various vaccines. Will we move on to other conspiracy theories?

Gee, where did Kevin321 go? Why isn‘t he here defending his statement? Could it be because yet another of our “conspiracy theories” turned out to be TRUE?!!

That being said, I have conversed with a few liberal preppers. They are rare. Most are preparing for a SHTF event caused by man made climate change, and lately we met one named Nora on this forum who was preparing for an all out invasion by alien warlords.
I just want to hear more about the alien invasion.
I was hoping for that or zombies. Enough of this pandemic and inflation garbage :D

What if the pandemic is real, completely lacking in anything sinister, and we’ll be almost back to normal in 3-6 months thanks to the various vaccines. Will we move on to other conspiracy theories?
What if Joe Biden were an honest decent man who would make a great president?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...il-new-steps-help-communities-tuesda-rcna9263
i think Tuesday will tell how dark winter will be. They are losing control and running out of its Trumps fault type excuses. BBB is dead in the water.

It could go shut everything unilaterally down. People won’t riot before Christmas. Wait til the week after and they will riot for New Year. I think this will be the path to make the Jan 10 mandates stick.

Latest posts

Back