'Dark Winter' insight

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldButtoni

God Like
Reaction score
What if the Covid Plandemic was just another CIA false flag, to set us up for the REAL pandemic planned to reduce population? They could then accuse the sheeple of being why the "next one" many have referenced publicly was so devastating. They love to accuse their enemy of what THEY are doing to us. This video paints a scary picture of why the bad hats keep talking about Dark Winter. The 2001 Anthrax Deceptions and Those Being Perpetuated Today

Last edited:
I don't know anything about the whole CIA or CPP stuff, I try to avoid a lot of all that conspiracy talk, but I can say this; the China Virus is freakin' real. My sister in law got it and was on a ventilator for 3 weeks. We thought we were going to lose her, and we did lose an uncle of mine (we weren't close), a teacher at my daughter's school, and a teacher I had in vocational school, all to covid. It's real and no joke and it kills people. About the conspiracy stuff, I do really think its a bio weapon from China but I read so many things that say or contract that I just am not sure any more. All I am sure about is it straight-up sucks. I've seen it first hand and I really don't want to get it.

Personally, I think the FBI is the greatest enemy of the American People, far dwarfing Russia, China and Iran. But it goes far beyond just the FBI. All the alphabet spy agencies are just simply traitors. So is the media and Department of State other than Mike Pompeo.

The Traitor promised us a Dark Winter and that is what the world will get with him.

If Corona is used for a dictatorship it has a kind of "Corona Roadmap" here. You just have to translate it into English, I could not find an English version of it. In the German area this plan was published on a few pages, from whom it is, is unknown.
I found this "roadmap" in late summer once by chance but I had a lot of other things to do, since I saw it again three days ago I read it again and I really had to say shit.

In Europe, the continuation of the plan from the sentence "-> YOU ARE HERE" arrived exactly so. I hope not that the plan is based on the truth, it would be very bad for us, but I thought that I put the thing here, it can each decide for himself what to think of it.

https://theworldbecomes.one/2020/11/01/drehbuch-der-zeugen-coronas-fur-kurz-anschober-aufgetaucht/

My daughter in Germany says that they can no longer go for walks or drives further than around 5 miles, No more than 2 families under one roof at at time and, $250,00 fine for not wearing a mask and, a confinement facility has been built near Dresden for those who will not accept and pay the fines...even like the Stasi and times of Stalin, if you call and tattle to the police on your neighbors, you are a life saving hero in Germany now...🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😈😈🤬🤬🤬🤬

we are in national lockdown here in the UK, only essential journeys allowed, food shopping, medical treatment, work but only if one cant work from home and caring for someone else, any journeys are supposed to be confined to local area, masks to be worn in stores and if one cant socially distance, fines for non compliance £200 more for repeated non compliance.

What if the pandemic is real, completely lacking in anything sinister, and we’ll be almost back to normal in 3-6 months thanks to the various vaccines. Will we move on to other conspiracy theories?

Oh, but the pandemic is real, and it is sinister, and Fauci says no way we will be back to normal in 3 to 6 months.
But, good news! Most people do survive it! Practically everybody survives it. I had it December 9th and so did my husband. I am now immune, like so many of us are. I don't need a vaccine. I know, you'll argue this, but I don't believe that I'll need a vaccine when I have the antibodies now. Fauci will tell you the shot only lasts 3 to 6 months and then you'll need another one. This isn't a conspiracy theory, unless you don't believe Fauci. I don't believe this was worth shutting down the economies of the states, but this is what it has done.

So, why are you prepping, Kevin? What is your conspiracy theory?

I’m glad you survived it Amish Heart! Unfortunately there are over 2 million people who can’t say the same thing.

I like to be prepared for anything. Thanks for asking.

I'm tired of California people using the conspiracy theory term for everything. Asking if you are a prepper or a wannabe. You know those covid death numbers are not real covid death numbers. Just read today that WHO was doing a walk back on those death numbers. Dying with covid from some other problem is alot different than dying from covid.

In California we see who dies. They are, in this order, old people with underlying conditions, blacks and Mexicans over 55, blacks and Mexicans under 55, whites over 55, blacks and Mexicans over 25, whites over 25, black and Mexican children.

So in each case the largest category by age dying are non-whites. This fact drives the government of California and especially Gov. Gavin Newsom crazy. These people are his favored people. These people are why government exists in their eyes, to level a mythical playing field. So, the rest of us have to lock down and suffer to allegedly flatten the curve for non-whites.

Here is the basic flaw in that thinking. Every human being on this planet is going to be exposed to Covid 19 including each and every one of its variants sooner or later--SOONER OR LATER. "The Curve" can be flattened but the area under the curve remains the same. All the faucciesque attempts to flatten the curve only lengthen the course of the disease and cause tremendous economic misery in the meantime.

Is there a vaccine for the common cold? No. Why? Because it keeps mutating and vaccines can not possibly keep up. C19 is a corona virus just like the common cold. In fact, it is just a new type of cold to which some people have no immunity. Vaccines are not going to help you in the long run. Forget vaccines, all they are doing is injecting you with substances they want in your body for other reasons.

Actually, the best solution would be to expose everyone on earth to C19 tomorrow and get this over with in 20 days.

Latest posts

Back