Quantcast

'Dark Winter' insight

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

ban1985

God Like
Reaction score
All attempts to flatten the curve not only cause economic suffering but also encourage many suicides and people who get mental health problems. Look at Europe, many countries have had sharp lockdowns since December, many people can no longer work because they want to work, you have to watch their existence being destroyed more every day, as you get closer to unemployment every day, like every day You save for a long time, and the only thing you get is a smile from the politicians every month with the statement that the lockdown will be extended by another 30 days "and we have to stick together now".

We are well on the way to the ultimate crash including a popular uprising, I am sure that this will be provoked at any cost, because every politician will be aware that it will ruin our health and our jobs.

Amish Heart

God Like
Reaction score
Yes! There's such a thing. And there's more preppers on the right than the left. Why is that? Mostly because the left would believe the government would save them, take care of them. Preppers know this is not so, and strive to be more self reliant. So, of course, you coming on the forum being fairly rude would make it appear that you are a wannabe prepper, or posing as one to irritate the non liberals.
That being said, I have conversed with a few liberal preppers. They are rare. Most are preparing for a SHTF event caused by man made climate change, and lately we met one named Nora on this forum who was preparing for an all out invasion by alien warlords.

kevin321

Reaction score
Yes! There's such a thing. And there's more preppers on the right than the left.
I agree with that.

So, of course, you coming on the forum being fairly rude would make it appear that you are a wannabe prepper, or posing as one to irritate the non liberals.
I’m not sure which of my posts you’re referring to. My first post was “God bless President Biden and god bless the United States of America.” which was instantly ridiculed. If you felt my replies to those snide comments were rude, so be it. If my replies to what I consider to be absurd conspiracies were seen as rude, so be it. There seems to be a lot of conspiratorial nonsense on this forum. Thats unfortunate. I wish people had a better ability to discern fact from fiction. Welcome to the post-truth era, I suppose.

ban1985

God Like
Reaction score
There seems to be a lot of conspiratorial nonsense on this forum. Thats unfortunate. I wish people had a better ability to discern fact from fiction. Welcome to the post-truth era, I suppose.
Strong words for a new one here, I'm newer here too, but I choose the forum where I fit in and if I don't fit in then I don't provoke various people, but you seem to have some kind of mission here. Nora was (and is) even more suitable against you, you should understand that not everyone likes the cheater Sleeping Jo and what the media censored about his son's criminal acts in the run-up to the election was also very "regrettable".

From your own point of view, it would be better to look for another forum where sir people like you are around, or one that is controlled by the state where you can best get the "correct opinion" suggested in the answer field.

Latest posts