'Dark Winter' insight

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Kevin gave up on us as a lost cause
426C062F-43C1-4124-9912-D0D2720A96B4.png
It appears he was banned.

Well, he deserved it. One of the very few I had to put on mute on my end along with his buddy at the time.
One of the features I like here. I only one have ready to be put on that list, but that’s cause I didn’t care for him on another board. We will see how he behaves.

I think you're right about Kevin.
I think Biden's speech about omnicron will be nothing. He'll say everyone needs to get shot #3 or they'll die. And then he'll say he's printing more money to help communities in need.
He might as well give it up about people staying inside and wearing masks all the time. He doesn't even do that.

this Covid crap,,,, I just keep my distance from people,do my shopping very early or in the middle of the night,,,,, the less people you are around the better chance of not catching the crud

DARK WINTER,,,,, IT IS JUST MORE BS FROM THE DEMOCRATS

I'm just living life. Don't really care. Our community doesn't really care. Some get it, here and there, if you're sick, then stay home and get better. The only time I change my behavior is if I have a doc appt, then I have to wear a mask.

Latest posts

Back