Cyborg versus humans

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not the kind of person that buys into , Sci-Fi stuff no more than I believe in Big Foot , ghosts or the fake reality shows . They even came into my survival grounds to shoot some film about one week ago . No doubt they already had their script and desperate Delima they were going to act out before they arrived . Just a guess but suspect the film was for " Mountain Men ". My daughter talked the film crew into going elsewhere to film . The point being though I am skeptical of off the wall stuff but do find the guy being interviewed on the above link to have some credible reasoning as to what the planet may face but Frankley expect some SHTF event to happen before it gets to that point that may thwart the take over of the planet by artificial intelligence . - The guy on the link above estimates we have 10 years until the take over .

Last edited:
I am not the kind of person that buys into , Sci-Fi stuff no more than I believe in Big Foot , ghosts or the fake reality shows . They even came into my survival grounds to shoot some film about one week ago . No doubt they already had their script and desperate Delima they were going to act out before they arrived . Just a guess but suspect the film was for " Mountain Men ". My daughter talked the film crew into going elsewhere to film . The point being though I am skeptical of off the wall stuff but do find the guy being interviewed on the above link to have some credible reasoning as to what the planet may face but Frankley expect some SHTF event to happen before it gets to that point that may thwart the take over of the planet by artificial intelligence . - The guy on the link above estimates we have 10 years until the take over .
You passed on the opportunity to sneak through a scene of Mountain Men dressed as Bigfoot? They probably would have made a bigfoot episode out of it!

but Frankley expect some SHTF event to happen before it gets to that point that may thwart the take over of the planet by artificial intelligence

Totally with you on that line of thinking! I see the war biden/obama have been fermenting taking out our power grid, and major cities long before a lot of ground is made on cyborgs.

Latest posts

Back