Cyber attack warning: Russia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Russia has the skills to do something like that, but I'm not sure if Russia would do it safely.
Not for bad, in Europe Russia is blamed for everything, but for really everything. When Trump was elected it said he was only elected by the Russians, if Corona hadn't knowingly broken out in China, then the Russians would probably be to blame.
Russia is not always a decent player, but I think Russian politicians are thinking very carefully whether they want to enter into such a thing, because it would also have bad effects for Russia and they already have enough problems.
I think Russia will keep its hands off a lot at the moment and wait, also with regard to Europe, Putin knows exactly that we have weak governments here and that Europe will probably one day sink into chaos if it goes on like this, why should he get his hands dirty do when his problems are solved by himself.
But where I see a problem are private hacking groups, who can cause damage regardless of the government, but the biggest problem is that the operators of critical infrastructure are very negligent in protecting them, and that is exactly what will be our fate.

I think Russia has the skills to do something like that, but I'm not sure if Russia would do it safely.
Not for bad, in Europe Russia is blamed for everything, but for really everything. When Trump was elected it said he was only elected by the Russians, if Corona hadn't knowingly broken out in China, then the Russians would probably be to blame.
There is a segment of the IC that wants to blame Russia for everything because that is the narrative they invented for the 2016 election and they won't let go of it. They are obstructing the DNI's report to Trump (due yesterday, but not delivered) because China is the focus of the report, not Russia.

This insistence on blaming Russia is no doubt the work of the CCP to deflect blame from them.

Abbreviations in case you don't know:
IC: Intelligence Community
DNI: Director of National Intelligence
CCP: Chinese Communist Party

Latest posts

Back