Current active cases (sample)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I KNOW that "infection rates" are highly unreliable, so no griping about that OK?
I just was curious about the trend in infection rates right now. I only took the twenty states with the highest populations.
The biggest trend I found was that it sucks to be in Yankeeland. The farther north you go, the worse it is. And the farther southeast you go, the better. Every Gulf state on the list is on a downward trend.
Virginia? For all intents and purposes, Virginia is in Yankeeland. With the current government we disowned them as part of the South. But with the new government we might let them back in. LOL.

ePvD4Vq.png

qnUg2AZ.png

MU3lUKA.png

qsntS6b.png

DALUUf6.png

joUfxzV.png

vwwhUig.png

Op5Xh5J.png

GJYfdPI.png

2u6Uw6S.png

9WfsrlP.png

6yQX90y.png

Y18p0NA.png

u66V98Y.png

jgGVzLF.png

gL9OYZh.png

CxcY2Ps.png

L007auO.png

rvcELt4.png

myjZpsL.png

The trends should tell us that this is never going away

Guess Mexico is now hoping to profit with this "new mask"? I am sure the leftist are going to love it! Especially that deranged unmasked woman, who was picked up by the FBI to spend a Christmas night in jail on the recent flight that assault the older man who was just eating.
View attachment 14602

In all seriousness, how many totally ignorant people are there in the world? SMH

don't give up your day job >>> plenty of other factors play into a winter spread of any of the common diseases ......

If they tracked the number of common cold "cases" in years gone by, the numbers would've been staggering.

But all of these case numbers must be disregarded because there is no test for this. The PCR has long been discredited. The inventor said it could not be used. The FDA pulled its Emergency Use Authorization a year ago. As of this month, NOBODY is supposed to be using it.

All data from PCR tests is bogus. If the inventor said it can't detect a virus, then nobody else is qualified to say it can. (BTW, the inventor also said Fauci was a hack -- at best.)

The new tactic is testing, testing, testing. They realize that even the thickest skulls are realizing COVID is political. Now they need to keep screaming about cases.

A totally meaningless metric. Who knows how many cases of mild colds we are all "suffering" from right now? It is conceivable that everyone is always battling some virus every day of their lives.

COVID is a psy-op. Nothing more.

Latest posts

Back