Curious silence on covid from pro choice..etc.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tactical Lever

Reaction score
I don't know if it's been mentioned here, but I find it not so much curious, but hypocritical. This strange hush that's fallen over certain people:

What happened to all the shrieking "my body, my choice" banshees? If I elect not to get a medical procedure or a face diaper, is it not my "my body, my choice"? If they want to mask up, stay home, be unemployed, wear googles, go hard. I won't stand in their way. Why stand in mine?

The evolutionarily fanatics, who believe in this ancient theory should maybe take a step back. Don't push your theories on me, and then run and hide behind a mask, and vaccines! Man up, and put your money where your mouth is! Should you not welcome this opportunity for the frail or sickly to get weeded out? You would if you're a true believer. Get behind me hypocrites! Acknowledge that it's only your own selfish interests that compels you!

The Earth is overpopulated group. Why are you not rejoicing? If the "pandemic" is as bad as you say it is, and the world is in as rough shape as you say, shouldn't you be happy? What!? Are you now worried that it will be you that's culled, or friends/family? It's hilarious and sad all at once that you think by some virtue of yours that maybe the wrong people will die.

All a little selfish, and a lot of hypocrisy!

Thanks for letting me vent, and reading my little rant. šŸ˜ What say you?

Last edited:
Because its really about a leftist agenda.

Yes, I believe there's an agenda of course, but shouldn't the proletariat lefty push back? I mean on principle, if that's what they TRULY believe?

Even quite a few so called conservatives believe in one or more of the above statements. Yet still weak resistance.

Why do pro abortion people cry when a pregnant cat is run over by a car?
They do not acknowledge that a human being is carrying another human life when they are pregnant. But do acknowledge that a cat absolutely is carrying kittens. Are kittens a choice?

"My body, my choice" really means the woman is claiming a right of suicide since the child she is carrying is not a part of her body. She can kill herself as far as I am concerned---after the child is born.

Peopleā€™s Republik of Kalifornia Senator Diane Feinstein approves of murdering unborn babies, but sheā€™s against the death penalty for convicted murderers. :mad:

Jayson, maybe we could sell it to Dianne if we called capital punishment a postpartum abortion?

Latest posts

Back