Crushing The "Struggling Women Can't Work Due To Childcare Crisis" Narrative Once And For All

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the MEN who create the problem were called to do their duty, the question would not have to be asked. Women do raise more children without the AZZ who played DADDY to the situation and have to live without the "MAN" in the house and teach the children to be MEN without a MAN in the house or family.....sadly.

If the MEN who create the problem were called to do their duty, the question would not have to be asked. Women do raise more children without the AZZ who played DADDY to the situation and have to live without the "MAN" in the house and teach the children to be MEN without a MAN in the house or family.....sadly.
I'll disagree with you there. The problem you speak of is the bias that occurs during child custody cases. Most judges side with the woman. My brother got custody of his son and his MOTHER was (and still is) strung out on drugs. She gave birth in the bathtub and told no one. We found out a month later that he was a father. She didn't chip in one bit. I lost count of all the women i know that had their children taken by the county AFTER they pushed the man out of the child's life.

Not surprising, this is MSCCP . The Left hates your children, first of all, but given their hate, they still feel they have to process your children. Marxis all want to take your kids away and have them raised by people they consider experts. In other words, they want to indoctrinate your kids while you are at work. But to attract these indoctrinators, they want them to receive higher wages. The perpetual $15.00/hr. or "living wage" comes to mind. Of course, you can't afford to pay what you make to someone else to raise your children so along comes big, communist government and pays these child care workers. This is all about drumming up support to pay babysitters/indoctrinators a big salary with big benefits.

I lost count of all the women i know that had their children taken by the county AFTER they pushed the man out of the child's life.
Can understand your point and case. Can't agree with you all the way though. I lost count of how many of my friends married a German girl, took her back to the US and after getting out of the Army, got back into their old group of friends, started drinking, toking, joking and running around. About half of those girls got divorced and came back with the kids or got married to someone else since the dad left them alone...just sad the whole story.
My parents got divorced when I was 6, mom got re-married when I was 9 and both men were useless as fathers. Had jobs, made money, paid the bills...but were total A-holes with the children. Not one of us 4 ever spoke to them after the second divorce till moms death. She raised us.

Can understand your point and case. Can't agree with you all the way though. I lost count of how many of my friends married a German girl, took her back to the US and after getting out of the Army, got back into their old group of friends, started drinking, toking, joking and running around. About half of those girls got divorced and came back with the kids or got married to someone else since the dad left them alone...just sad the whole story.
My parents got divorced when I was 6, mom got re-married when I was 9 and both men were useless as fathers. Had jobs, made money, paid the bills...but were total A-holes with the children. Not one of us 4 ever spoke to them after the second divorce till moms death. She raised us.
I understand that. Not every guy is a winner. And yes, there is probably a few more men in the POS category than women. My only point was that the issue isn't a clean cut issue of sex. Every situation is different. As for those returning home from war, I'd like to say that many of them come back from a life of being fed, clothed, housed, all for their ability to fight and kill as a team. When they get home, if they do, they are treated with disrespect, medically neglected (including psychologically), turned down for "normal" jobs for a lack of civilian skill, and simply forgotten about. I understand why so many veterans return home and dive straight into the bottle. It is not an excuse, no, but imagine going from having all the support of an entire country and being dependent on the notion of team work ~ just to come home and be expect to single-handedly solve the problems of a household falling apart. You cannot expect physically and emotionally exhausted people ingrained with the notion of teamwork to come home and make everything perfect - essentially on their own (well, they see it that way, housework and raising children is not given the credit it's due, an easy thing to overlook when you eat and poop in the forest with a rifle by your side and blood on your hands). These are wounded men and women, not just physically. Again, every situation is different, and some people are just worthless. I agree with you there. But you cannot use personal experiences, good or bad, to define the majority of people or a specific gender. It is easy to see "how bad" this situation is when the good outcomes resulting from a war-torn family are not often talked about.

Completely agree, I spent 2 1/2 years apart from my wife and kids after time on a front line and training anti-terror police units. Found out by a phone call there was also a bounty on my head for helping "the other side". Could not adjust to what the others called "normal"... fighting over a parking space, tailgating or a football game loss. I fought for the lives of kids and other innocents and lost a large part of my belief in human beings altogether. Very few persons enjoy my direct trust anymore...I just want to spend time with my wife and let the world do what it has to do. Mankind was never really peaceful and will never learn from the mistakes of all the wars in history...GP

Latest posts

Back