Cross-dressing Ladies

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best advice for anyone (man or woman) post SHTF...travel in a group, or settle in a group. Mutual defense is going to be the key to survival.

While a lone wolf can survive too, sooner or later, a group will stumble on them and the lone wolf will simply be outmatched.
I can't agree more, you need others for helping with the work of day to day living, and espechially for security. Even if you're a chuck Norris bad ###, you have to sleep sometime. No one is good enough to do it all alone.

I've heard all that "no man is an island" guff all my life, whilst it might apply to most of the population there are some of us who are better off being as far away from others as possible, I trust NO ONE and that applies just as much now as post SHTF. most if not all groups, especially here in the UK, are going to be "Family ONLY" ones, anyone who trusts a stranger especially after SHTF is in for a lot of hurt and possibly an early death. my plans are geared towards a BASIC rustic self sufficient/subsistence type lifestyle post SHTF, keeping it simple is the way to go, for me anyway.

Don't get me wrong, stranger danger until proven otherwise, and my group is made up of long-standing friends.

My friends and I have actually had conversations about it. All agree I'm best located and situated to make a stand and a go of it. (and I'm the only one actively working at it). I could easily convert stables to fitted out rooms, so wouldn't be hard to fit everyone.

Prepping is very much in its infancy over here, anyone who keeps more than the usual 3-5 days worth of food in the house is looked on as a little "odd" and the only people who have flashlights, lanterns and cooking stoves are campers. British people are about 4 generations removed from the land and we don't have the pioneer background that you have in the states. 85% of the population lives in cities and has the city mentality.

British people are about 4 generations removed from the land and we don't have the pioneer background that you have in the states

That's an interesting perspective. Didn't think about that.

That woukd be my contribution to cross dressing...
uploadfromtaptalk1431650301159.jpg

I've always thought if shtf and it gets really rough it might be better to blend in with the men and not attract attention as a woman. Ladies, could you shave your head, wear men's clothing, and go without makeup if things get really bad? What are your thoughts on this? Do you think it would help?
If I felt like I was in real danger I would do it without a second thought. I think one of the keys to survival in several different scenarios is not drawing attention to one's self. This applies, unfortunately, especially if your female.

I'm afraid I have as much doubt on the goodness of human nature as you do. I know there are lots of good people in the world, lots are on this site, but if things get really bad and there is no fear of consequences, there are lots of really rotten people out there. Many who only respect a harsh hand.
I couldn't agree more.

My wife has some certain uh....assets that would be hard to hide, but from a distance wearing a baggy sweat shirt she could probably pull it off. She'd have to cut her hair short and put it under a hat too.

Same here, 2 out of 3 of the women in my household are DD's, with the 3rd a C, so not the easiest to hide. So, they can't exactly play that game. Come to think of it, the other gals who would be coming here with their hubbies...are pretty endowed as well, so not a tactic they could use easily. Then again, we'll have enough numbers and weapons to where it shouldn't be a big deal.

On the flip side though, if a gal knew how to fight, she could still be feminine and use this to have folks underestimate her until she laid them out in a fight. Still though, I don't look forward to how animalistic some men are likely to be without any rules of society in place. Crimes that we would normally not even fathom would instead become commonplace. Still the scariest part of any doomsday scenario....what survivors will do.

I agree with you, Gazrok, but in the beginning of it all it's probably safer to cross-dress until things settle a bit. Fortunately, it does not take a lot of effort to go as a guy if it's practiced beforehand.

That's my thought at least.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back