CRKT M16 10MZ FOLDING

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
Just a little info on the M16. I have had this knife for several years now, but just put in the edc rotation, should of done it a long time ago. Killer little knife, nice tanto blade, handle is really comfortable also has the auto lock system. CRKT 49.99 , amazon 24.00 well worth 24.00 bucks.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347404646.482833.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347404670.927199.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347404670.927199.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 6
Just a little info on the M16. I have had this knife for several years now, but just put in the edc rotation, should of done it a long time ago. Killer little knife, nice tanto blade, handle is really comfortable also has the auto lock system. CRKT 49.99 , amazon 24.00 well worth 24.00 bucks. View attachment 57
Thanks for the info.
I am big fan of tanto blades.
$24.00 sounds like a good price.
What is the blade length?

nice!

note:
i did a little research on the CRKT knives because i came up on a ROLLOCK (tm) my grandfather found in the dirt and gave me.
its by a company called Columbia River, started by 2 guys that made knives for Kershaw but left, with good graces, and started this company.

i tell ya what, even though it was found in the dirt, its razor sharp, ive used it to cut small rope, sharpen pencils, amongst other stuff, and its still holfing its razor sharp edge!
its my EDC, and goes with me everywhere.

Ya i remember that knife, I think they are putting out some decent knives, I like my m16. Hang on to the one you have, I have not seen to many or any like that design.

Latest posts

Back