Crissbow crossbow

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbojoe

Reaction score
Has any one ever hear of these crossbows or seen one? I had a buddy give me one and I'll I could find out was it was made in south Africa. It's a cool looking crossbow it still had a lable on it for the string length arrow length and draw weight. Just interested to get some more info on it. I already ordered a new string for it. Wanted to see what accsesorys there are for it if any at all thanks

Has any one ever hear of these crossbows or seen one? I had a buddy give me one and I'll I could find out was it was made in south Africa. It's a cool looking crossbow it still had a lable on it for the string length arrow length and draw weight. Just interested to get some more info on it. I already ordered a new string for it. Wanted to see what accsesorys there are for it if any at all thanks
Can you post a picture?

I attempted to for some reason my iPhone won't let me post the pictures. I know it's a crisbow crossbow cheetah MK IV

IMG_20131205_031640.jpg
IMG_20131205_031652.jpg
IMG_20131205_031711.jpg

Latest posts

Back