Crew Request

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diana J Dupert

Reaction score
Hi my name is Diana,

I have a huge dilemma that I am hoping there is someone who has suggestions or ideas for me. I live in a mobile home park and have a limited income. So far the only preps I have made is two handguns, a camp stove and some first aid equipment. I am worried that my situation is hopeless, I am not sure how I can protect my home or where to go if I can't.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Hi my name is Diana,

I have a huge dilemma that I am hoping there is someone who has suggestions or ideas for me. I live in a mobile home park and have a limited income. So far the only preps I have made is two handguns, a camp stove and some first aid equipment. I am worried that my situation is hopeless, I am not sure how I can protect my home or where to go if I can't.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!
Nothing is hopeless. Especially since you have already started prepping, and have identified potential problems. I would start stocking up on some food.

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

welcome...........If i lived in a mobile home that wasnt mobile, I would prep to bug out. i think a bug out location would be my top priority. Maybe start looking for like- minded folks in your area. I am not bugging out , but many on this forum are prepping for that.

Hi my name is Diana,

Welcome to our little family. Food and water storage would be the first thing I would start doing. When you go to the store, pick up a few extra cans of things like tuna, canned meats, soup, chili ect. like realisticdude said, think of having a bug out plan. A trailer park will not be a safe place at all. Just start thinking of a place you can go that would be safer than where you are. Try to get a BOB and stock it with the things you would need when you have to bugout. If you are on a limited budget, pick up a little at a time. Not knowing what part of the USA you are from it is a little hard to give you specific advice to use in your area. General things to start with are food, water, weapons and ammo, medical supplies, personal supplies(soap, shampoo, toilet paper, pads if you use them, razors and blades, ect. You will find alot of help on this site. People here are the best.

Hello,

Welcome and think of the things you need to actually live..food, water, etc. Nothing is ever hopeless..once you start to build your supplies, you will find control in a situation that has gone crazy. Best of Luck!

You've come to the right place Diana. Folks here are very encouraging and helpful or so I have found. I'm new at prepping myself and to this site but I can promise you some of the suggestions given already are good ones. I would not want to stay put since you are in a trailer park. Start working on food ,water and weapons to begin with as you can afford to. A little here and there and before you know it you have a good enough supply to get by with. I would plan to bug out since you are in a trailer park assuming you have a means of transportation. It you feel comfortable stock you vehicle up and get yourself a good tent and camp if need be as far away from your trailer park as possible. If you have kids it may not be a good idea for you. You will have to make that decision. I could probably go on and on but I'll stop while I'm ahead. These are just my thoughts and they may or may not be right for you. I promise others probably have better suggestions then I have given. I do advise a medical supply bag just to be on the safe side and I know there are list on this site to tell you what you should include. Good luck and God Bless. Talk with you soon.

Well personally I would think is what are you preparing for and where will you go exactly? Start from there. What is your objective, to survive a natural disaster for a few weeks or a for a few months? I think the foil package tuna is a better option than cans because of weight, powerbars on amazon can be bought for cheap and last up to two years. Learning survival skills I think is important, like staying warm, first aid, signaling, creating fire with limited supplies. You sound like you need water filtration as well.

Welcome to the forum Diana. What's been said so far is right; nothing is hopeless. We kick the crap out of hopeless around here. Most of us are on tight budgets and believe me when I say we find ways to get done what needs to be done.

Latest posts

Back