Crazy New Girl

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfishgirl

Reaction score
hello ya'll. My name is Wolfishgirl and I joined this after i decided it would be smart to start prepping for the disasters, natural and human made that probably will occur. I figured that I should probably get other peoples ideas first though...

Welcome and join the crowd. Nice bunch of people here always willing to help. Don't be afraid to post question or to share your knowledge. Soon enough others will be by to say hello.
So Welcome !

Welcome to the board, as Loomis said awesome bunch of peeps here, tis very easy to learn alot of valuable knowledge here. welcome again

hello ya'll. My name is Wolfishgirl and I joined this after i decided it would be smart to start prepping for the disasters, natural and human made that probably will occur. I figured that I should probably get other peoples ideas first though...
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

If it is ideas and help you are looking for you have come to the right place!
Everyone here is willing to help each other out!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the forum there's lots of really smart people here one can really learn a lot.

Latest posts

Back