Covid19 treatments that wont kill you

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe way back when all of you or some of you remember not having medical insurance or just not being able to run to the doctor for every sniffle. Back then I learned of a kid who developed his own cure for a cold. He sucked on a zinc tablet each time and amazingly his colds never became severe. Other people looked into this and it is true. A whole industry of zinc lozenges was created thirty years ago.

Covid is a corona virus just like the cold and just like the cold it responds to zinc treatment. This is what the whole hydroxychloroquine thing is about. It is a drug which allows the body to absorb more zinc. So, coupled with zinc, this is a great treatment. We an all do this even without HCQ. We all need to take 10mg of zinc oxide and three vitamin D pills per day. This is a great defense.

I personally believe my immune system will take care of me just fine thank you. If not, the other sides a better place anyway, but I do take zinc and D daily among other vitamins.
It's sad to see so many of my coworkers believe what the main stream media is pushing or cave to the pressures at work. They look at me as a conspiracy theorist. But I fear many of them will regret getting the jab when cold a flue season kicks in. For me, that's not allot of time to prep.

Latest posts

Back