Helpful Info. Covid19, shots and vaccines treatments.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is an interesting article, it is in German but you can easily translate it over www.
Whether the current vaccination strategy of the government has something to do with it, I do not know, but I could explain why every government here wants to vaccinate 90% of the population because of a virus with very low mortality that does not justify it in any way.

https://www.wochenblick.at/das-sind...ne-zur-chip-ueberwachung-der-gen-gespritzten/

This is all part of the globalist end game. Anyone who doesn't see it is a sheep!

OMG! Just when I thought this vax couldn’t possibly get worse! This video reveals so much that has not been known. Shocking.

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv...en-you-go-church-and-your-social-credit-score
Our government is integrating AI (artificial intelligence that will link THOSE WHO TOOK THE JAB with servers) in January of 2022 across all government, all workforce and all of society to track everything and everyone. And the government will use this information to give you a social score. In one example if you go to church...or somewhere else the Tyrannical Fascists deem “bad” they will lower your score. Around too many people for any reason? Same result. How else will we be judged and kept “in line”?

Biden has committed to us joining an INTERNATIONAL TAX SYSTEM where each person will pay an additional 15% tax...only those in certain countries, like Americans of course!

They need to go after the killers that follow CDC protocols.
This guy has been responsible for 2 deaths directly - and more to come.
He lied on his license application. He is the definition of a horrible provider. Needs to lose his license for good. His BS protocols haven't saved any of his sick patients.

In Switzerland we're under really high pressure by government to get this vaccination. non - vaccinated are closed out from public social life, but we're allowed to work and go shopping...
I take it as an challenge who's more patient, who's stronger to take pressure. I belong to those stubborn mountain people in the valleys and life in the area where the fight for the helvetic freedom started 1291.

1634774459072.png

“Alex Berenson Tells Joe Rogan: 'Over 70% of COVID-19 Deaths in England Were Fully Vaccinated In September'

New York Times best selling author, Alex Berenson, appeared on “The Joe Rogan Experience” to discuss Public Health England's latest data on the COVID vaccines.

This is UK Government data and what it says is that the idea that it is a ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated’ is a total lie. You are more likely to become sick if you are vaccinated than if you are not if you are older than 40.”

Washington Post
In secret vaccine contracts with governments, Pfizer took hard line in push for profit, report says
In secret vaccine contracts with governments, Pfizer took hard line in push for profit, report says (yahoo.com)

".. the Pfizer shot has become the world's most popular, with 3.5 billion purchased. Sales could double in 2022, according to projections.

But the rapid proliferation of the vaccine, under contracts negotiated between the company and governments, has unfolded behind a veil of strict secrecy, allowing for little public scrutiny of Pfizer's burgeoning power, even as demand surges amid new negotiations for one of the world's most sought-after products.

A new report by Public Citizen, a consumer rights advocacy group that gained access to a number of leaked, unredacted Pfizer contracts, released Tuesday sheds light on how the company uses that power to "shift risk and maximize profits," the organization argues.

The Manhattan-based pharmaceutical giant has maintained tight levels of secrecy about negotiations with governments, over contracts that can determine the fate of populations. The "contracts consistently place Pfizer's interests before public health imperatives," said Zain Rizvi, the researcher who wrote the report.

Public Citizen found common themes across contacts, including not only secrecy, but also language to block donations of Pfizer dose. Disputes are settled in secret arbitration courts, with Pfizer able to change the terms of key decisions, including delivery dates, and demand public assets as collateral.

Both Pfizer and Moderna, another U.S. company that developed a vaccine using breakthrough mRNA technology, are facing pressure from critics who accuse them of building a "duopoly." Though Pfizer did not accept government funding through Operation Warp Speed, it received huge advance orders from the United States. It opposed an intellectual property waiver that could have meant the sharing of its technology.

So, Pfizer didn't like Trump's rules for govt money, including sharing their research with others so everyone could get the best vaccine possible. Trump did huge advance orders to get a vaccine going for everyone, and the Biden admin made a secret deal to make Pfizer the most profitable, with all of the control over who gets it and how. 10% for The Big Guy.

Everyday I find another reason to stay far away from these "vaccines", and to believe Trump is the only person who truly cares about America and Americans. His delivery may be rough, and he may say some stupid things, but his policies are truly to Make America Great Again.

someone in the UK who has been vaccinated can still catch covid, can still get sick from covid and can pass on covid to someone else, so whats the point? social distancing makes more sense.
I saw a protest notice this morning, it said " my body my choice!" thats how I stand too.

@bigpaul
I'm completly by you, i'm acting the same way as you do.
But i understand the post of @GeorgiaPeachie very good, even if i took a look back what our swiss helath minister said, just to bring more people to the vaccination: He really said this crap protects 100% against Covid....
For November the government starts an 98Million Swiss Francs action to bring even more people to the vaccine - with vaccination trucks, by-door-informations why it's sooo goood, no idea what kind of stupid ideas they will have as next. The idea for an 50.-- bonus for those who bring others into an vaccination - center was cancelled because people was asking if they are serious with it or just kidding.
Just a note beside: One day before they decided to spend those 98 Millions for advertising an increase in funding for nurses and medical facilities was rejected by the same parliamentarians....
In Switzerland it's close to be an criminal if you're just and simple an healthy person...

nobody in the UK is shipping people in to be vaccinated, its still a personal choice, although you need a vaccine passport or a negative test result to get into nightclubs or sporting events.
I never knew we had so many sheeple in the UK until the masses started complaining about people who havent taken the experimental (non) vaccine.

I really like and respect you. So I will post this. A simple Google search reveals that you don’t need antibiotics to treat a sinus infection. Often times it’s over the counter meds and saline rinses. This is just inflammatory and meant to stir people up. I can assure you (at least where I work) we aren’t even asking about vaccination status unless someone asks us to give a prognosis on their loved one with Covid. Those who are vaccinated require less O2 and do better, those who aren’t, dont. That’s the only reason we are asking.

Attachments

• 4E9F7461-6A01-4959-88FD-51E81A92360B.png
    4E9F7461-6A01-4959-88FD-51E81A92360B.png
    401 KB · Views: 4
I really like and respect you. So I will post this. A simple Google search reveals that you don’t need antibiotics to treat a sinus infection. Often times it’s over the counter meds and saline rinses. This is just inflammatory and meant to stir people up. I can assure you (at least where I work) we aren’t even asking about vaccination status unless someone asks us to give a prognosis on their loved one with Covid. Those who are vaccinated require less O2 and do better, those who aren’t, dont. That’s the only reason we are asking.
Thank you but I found the video very disturbing. . . More for the mom, the "patient" seemed more embarrassed over the situation. After a diagnosis from a nurse practitioner, then saying she would not write a proscription because of a vaccination statues is just unacceptable in my world and I can only hope the majority of our current Doctors do not adopt this behavior.
I know I would not be driving to an ER for a simple Sinus infection, that happens frequently in my world, but you know how many are. . . They go to the doctor for anything and everything, especially in the days of Covid.

Thank you but I found the video very disturbing. . . More for the mom, the "patient" seemed more embarrassed over the situation. After a diagnosis from a nurse practitioner, then saying she would not write a proscription because of a vaccination statues is just unacceptable in my world and I can only hope the majority of our current Doctors do not adopt this behavior.
I know I would not be driving to an ER for a simple Sinus infection, that happens frequently in my world, but you know how many are. . . They go to the doctor for anything and everything, especially in the days of Covid.
Honestly I did not watch the video just looked at the headline.
And I agree with you, the ER is over utilized for things that don’t need to be seen there
I’ve seen people come in and ask for a prescription for Tylenol because if it’s a prescription they don’t have to pay (Medicaid)
Frustrating for sure.

Latest posts

Back