Helpful Info. Covid19, shots and vaccines treatments.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So with all the rants about the censorship by social media you’re ok with deleting my posts when they call you out for spreading misinformation?
What info did you have deleted? Sorry, Bud, I have been working and can not devote time here. . Can only make a few comments here and there. Honestly I am glad that Proud Prepper is posting news about how to with an inexpensive way to remove magnetic graphene nano-particles from the human body after they were injected. Sorry. I am not a fan of the jab! Since, mom has been having heart in fluctuations, along with a co-worker. She just said she started having issues. I asked if it was her heart. . . She had no idea, but that was the biggest concern that I heard of. Others I hknow had miscarries in the first trimaster. Was very thankful that when DIL took the vaccine, she was in the second and he was born early, but healthy in June. I know that there are adverse effect not being reported.

I am ashamed to say I took the jab. Pain in both hips at day 2. My bad hip cleared up on its own after 4 months. Pain was several times a day In my good hip.
7 months after the first jab, I start with 200 mg of Zinc. A little less pain.
A week latter, started with vitamin C 1000. A whole lot less pain. I am down to a couple times a week.
I get plenty of sunshine, so my D levels are up. But I am going to add that this week.
VAERS never got my complaint. Until recently, I didn’t know how to complain.
My wife received texts for a couple weeks out from her first jab in Jan. They must have stopped that in Feb.
I hope this helps anyone that is in the same situation as me.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/...hs-child-danger-covid-camps-genocide-planned/
John O’Looney is a funeral director in the U.K. He recently gave an interview where he made a number of remarkable assertions.

He says that while retrieving a body in November 2019, he found a hospital with a pop-up morgue, anticipating a massive wave of deaths, two months before anybody had heard of COVID-19.

He says that he repeatedly saw people labeled as COVID deaths, even if they died of natural causes, of terminal cancer, or being hit by a car. All COVID deaths.

He says it is his belief that thousands of elderly people in the U.K. were euthanized with the sedative Midazolam and then labeled as coronavirus deaths. But he also says that overall in 2020, the death rate compared to past years was about the same, or even down.

He did see a huge explosion in deaths, but it wasn’t in 2020. It was in early 2021, and it happened almost the moment mass vaccination began. Then, from April through the summer, he says it was one of the quietest periods he’d ever seen. There weren’t enough deaths to keep the lights on.

Now, he says the death rate is rising again. And the people coming in, he says, are from all age ranges. They aren’t just old people. The causes of death, he says, are heart attacks, blood clots, strokes, and multiple organ failure. Almost all these people, he says, are vaccinated. He saw a man, a barber, who died at age 23 just after getting the second shot.

Now, he’s terrified of what’s happening next. Because the vaccine is now being administered to children. And if they start to die, he predicts, the deaths will just be blamed on a new “variant” of coronavirus.

In short, he says, there is no COVID pandemic. He believes it’s all a sham. The elderly last spring were put down with sedatives, the dead from the past year were killed by vaccines. He believes this is a centrally organized depopulation agenda, to kill the old and cull or sterilize the young. And he says what’s coming next is massive prison camps, which he says will be dubbed Covid “quarantine camps,” where he says vaccine resisters will eventually be rounded up and murdered, with the deaths blamed on Covid.

In short, “everyone you know and love” will die in the years to come, either from the vaccine or from the government’s camps.

That’s a very remarkable series of claims, but John O’Looney says he is utterly convinced he is right, and that other funeral directors and doctors agree with him.

Well, after all that, I knew I absolutely had to speak to him. John O’Looney joined Stew to discuss.

I am ashamed to say I took the jab.
Don't apologize, I'm not. Everyone has their reasons as did I. I am in too many risk categories, too old to procreate (well, my wife is anyhow) and I waited until enough guinea pigs took the jab first, did my homework and made the decision based on the best information I could find and my personal situation. Now if only everyone were able to do the same...

I think I may have posted about Jummai Nache. If I didn't, I remember reading about her months ago. Such a sad story after getting her 2nd Pfizar shot. From Stew Peters " A few days ago we had Jummai Nache, who lost both of her legs when her body was riddled with blood clots after getting the vaccine. That same day I spoke with nurse Sandy, who saw five patients with medical issues she believed were clearly vaccine-related. "

Now we have this. . . Angela Sellers is a respiratory therapist in Washington. Angela got Covid 19 in December, and had a very rough time with it, with a lot of symptoms sticking around afterward. Her pulmonologist recommended she be vaccinated so she could be “protected.” Instead, you won’t be surprised by what happened next. Within five days of getting her first shot, she couldn’t walk. She had severe nerve pain. Her lips went numb, then the entire right side of her body. Doctors would poke her with needles and she would feel nothing at all. She’s been in and out of the hospital, and soon she’ll be out of a job too. She’s set to lose hers in December, and then she will be living on long-term disability. Angela joined Stew to discuss.
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/09/vaccine-injured-respiratory-therapist-has-major-regrets/

Attachments

• 1632437590453.png
    1632437590453.png
    193.3 KB · Views: 11
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/...d-covid-treatment-as-hospitals-commit-murder/It’s absolute chaos in the normal medical system. We hear about a massive shortage of nurses, but at the same time nurses and doctors are being fired if they refuse the vaccine. We have doctors fantasizing about rejecting patients who aren’t vaccinated, and no doubt some who are actually doing it.

But then, on the flip side, we have medical professionals who have created their own hidden world of underground Covid treatment.

Penny Wittbrodt is a nurse who retired early after being severely injured in an attack by a deranged patient. But in retirement she’s found a second career as an underground Covid-19 nurse, providing patients with the treatments that the medical establishment is denying to them. Penny is motivated by her own near-brush with death from Covid in 2020, where she was denied access to drugs and eventually took months to recover.

Here’s a look into Penny’s new life as an underground nurse, excerpted from her message to me.
In the past month I’ve helped 65 patients. 28 fully vaxxed, 37 unvaxxed. 6 of the unvaxxed have been kids. (And that’s just in the past month.) These people are being sent home to tough it out, much like I was in 2020. I almost died of covid because pharmacists refused to fill hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin.
… I read every study that came out and educated my followers and other healthcare professionals on the importance of d3, zinc, k2, vitamin C, quercetin, hydroxychloroquine, pepcid, Singulair and antihistamines and on the dangers of TYLENOL. Doctors are telling patients to go home and take tylenol around the clock. This advice is not only landing people in the hospital, I’m quite sure it’s killing people.
… I had a family reach out on Thursday. The husband’s oxygen was in the low 80s, his doctor refused to call in home oxygen. … The doctor advised him “Go home turn your hair dryer on hot and breathe the hot air. The virus can’t survive the heat.

Don't apologize, I'm not. Everyone has their reasons as did I. I am in too many risk categories, too old to procreate (well, my wife is anyhow) and I waited until enough guinea pigs took the jab first, did my homework and made the decision based on the best information I could find and my personal situation. Now if only everyone were able to do the same...
I made mine based on my wife’s health concerns. Even the Drs ( I say idiot Drs) at one of the 2 top research facilities in the country for her disease, Said for her to take it. MicroPhenilate isn’t going to allow an immune response. That’s what that drug is supposed to do.
Surprise, surprise, she can get a home test for Aniti bodies but not the one used by big Pharma. It was negative for Antibodies. She even contacted Modernna to be a test subject. She can’t get the one used by big Pharma.

What really concerns me. My son, a CO in NYS, got a test at work- he already had it (probably when he was in the academy.) They want o force him now into getting a jab.

I've done my home work too and have passed on the jab. I'll give it a few more years. I'm amazed at all the stores around here that were furiously cleaning carts, passing out masks, and there were hand sanitizer stations literally every 20 feet. Today, nothing. Hand sanitizer stations are empty. Bleach wipe dispensers near the carts have been empty forever. No masks out for those who want or need one. But as long as you have your fashion statement cloth mask...Proper hand washing has done more to prevent the spread of disease forever. So I keep up my hand washing regime (I was tested on proper handwashing in college ironically), keep taking my Vitamin D & C (though I've been taking these for years under my doctors advice) and watch and wait on the vaxx.

I have not gotten the vaccine and I don't think I will. Initially, I wanted to wait until we could see the results over time. Now I have seen the results, WHY TAKE IT. Even with the vaccine, you still have to wear masks (so the unvaccinated do not infect you???? That's why you get the shot). You can still get COVID (they claim a milder case and surely they wouldn't lie about that). So, what good is the vaccine? Once they started trying to mandate it, that when I said, NO WAY.

Can anyone (not connected to the government) give me a reason to take the shot?

The only advantage that is in favor of the shot in my country is that with the shot you are allowed in restaurants, fitness centers, cinemas and recreational facilities while as an unvaccinated you are not allowed anything.
I am also not vaccinated, but the government here blackmails us with bans so that we vaccinate ourselves anyway, but who blackmails me so will achieve the opposite.
Personally I don't see any advantage of the vaccination at the moment, except a possibly easier course of corona, for that one accepts side effects and one can't say what the long-term side effects are. The government here denies serious side effects and covers up deaths by the vaccination actively, that is a fact.

Can anyone (not connected to the government) give me a reason to take the shot?

Totally agree with you! There isn’t a solid reason to put something in my body that has not been long term tested. Plus, in places around the world that have huge numbers having taken the jab, they aren’t doing very well. Israel is a great example. They are onto booster shots! This is unheard of in such a short period of time. Something isn’t right.

Nearly 60% of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Israel fully vaccinated, data shows
Erica Carbajal - Thursday, August 19th, 2021 Print | Email

Of 514 patients in Israel hospitalized with COVID-19 as of Aug. 15, 59 percent were fully vaccinated, according to an Aug. 16 article from Science that cited national data tracked by Israel's largest health management organization. The figures suggest breakthrough infections may be more common than the term implies, the report suggests.
Most of the vaccinated patients who were hospitalized, about 87 percent, were at least 60 years old.
"This is a very clear warning sign for the rest of the world," said Ran Balicer, CIO at Clalit Health Services, Israel's largest health maintenance organization. "If it can happen here, it can probably happen anywhere," he told Science.
The country has one of the world's highest COVID-19 vaccination levels, with about 78 percent of those ages 12 and older fully vaccinated, mostly with the Pfizer vaccine. At the same time, Israel now has one of the highest infection rates in the world, potentially a sign of waning vaccine immunity as the highly contagious delta variant spreads, Science reports.”

Israel is also saying if it's been six months since your booster (third shot), you are considered unvaccinated. What the heck, Israel? I wonder if they have restrictions for unvaccinated people. Haven't heard anything. Looked at their numbers this morning, and with such a huge vaccination rate, they sure have another huge covid rate.

From that same article:
"Yet boosters are unlikely to tame a Delta surge on their own, says Dvir Aran, a biomedical data scientist at Technion. In Israel, the current surge is so steep that “even if you get two-thirds of those 60-plus [boosted], it’s just gonna give us another week, maybe 2 weeks until our hospitals are flooded.” He says it’s also critical to vaccinate those who still haven’t received their first or second doses, and to return to the masking and social distancing Israel thought it had left behind—but has begun to reinstate.

Aran’s message for the United States and other wealthier nations considering boosters is stark: “Do not think that the boosters are the solution.”

This is quite disheartening and terrible. I need to think about a new career.

Become a country doc. Start your farm. Raise your own food. Be a good neighbor.
That's a good life.
While most us could do that, I detect the same Passion that I see in my wife.

I could not see my wife becoming a country vet, nor DrJenner being a country doc.

While most us could do that, I detect the same Passion that I see in my wife.

I could not see my wife becoming a country vet, nor DrJenner being a country doc.
You're right. It sounds like a great life though.
My hubby got into medicine as he wanted to be the quintessential country doc. Hard to make it now like that with all the insurance regulations, etc.
I'm too specialized, wouldn't know how to deliver a baby, etc. I suppose I could in a pinch, but there are others who are far more qualified than I.

Latest posts

Back