Helpful Info. Covid19, shots and vaccines treatments.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://gab.com/SharylAttkisson/posts/107046669640170407

STUDY: Covid-19 vaccine antibodies may disappear after 7 mo.s Not sure why so many act surprised.

This was anticipated on the front end, as reported by a chief govt. scientist on my program @FullMeasureNews mo.s ago. Odd time for a federal vaccine mandate?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/10/04/francis-collins-nih-step-down-515114
HEALTH CARE
Francis Collins to step down as NIH director
The 71-year-old physician-geneticist led the agency under three consecutive presidents.
Francis Collins testifies before a congressional subcommittee.

A smart RAT is getting out early.

I don't know how long antibodies last. I had covid December 2020. I had pneumonia August 2021 and tested positive with those rinky dink quick swab tests at that time. I'm not sure if I had it or not in August, as those tests are not accurate, even the RN said so. I read that they are accurate 50 percent of the time, so not accurate at all. The RN said 80 percent accurate, and that's not good, either.

A self-imposed echo chamber.
Personally, I want to hear everything in case I hear something I hadn't considered, but I can understand the discomfort of having your beliefs and fears openly questioned.

YES! The democrats must be terrified of having their beliefs openly questioned, so they do not allow it. The Biden admin calls you an anti vaxxer, stupid, or a neanderthal, and will not listen to anything other than "yes, I will take the jab, sir". The entire MSM, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and other platforms silence, or delete anything other than pro vaccine.

Why wouldn't people want to hear both sides? Most people who do NOT want the jab are the most educated on the subject. The people against it can you give you many reasons with supporting documentation. The pro jabbers really have nothing to offer besides fear mongering. If it was so great, they wouldn't have to force it on people.

I know you are 100% correct about Putin’s efforts to use subversive tactics to divide us. He and his minions far outclass the US at these kinds of manipulations.

Putin is certainly not clean in everything, I agree with them, but it is always (too)easy to blame the Russians.

First of all, the damn Chinese released the virus, you should be angry at them, the Chinese boss is also a villain and even if he smiles most of the time, he is very high up in the statistics in terms of crimes against humanity.
In addition, Grandpa Jo splits with his henchmen just like that and is not a cent better than the two you to coerce and oppress.

As for Putin, he has in my part of Europe as good as no influence, here make our governments Knallharte restrictions because of Corona and NOT Putin.
Our governments here watch police beating women and children in the streets and let it happen, just like they exclude a part of the population from public life because they don't get vaccinated.

Corona is NOT so dangerous that this indirect vaccination compulsion is justified, in ANY way. I would disagree with Ebola, but not with Corona.
A government is also only credible if you have a dialogue with the people and also answered times questions from the people, but that makes the government here at no price, if you ask critical questions is the next day the police in front of the door.

I am not a friend of Putin in everything, but remember one thing, in Russia the people currently have more rights than in Europe and you can even live more freely, in some European countries is no longer the case. For this reason, no one has to tell me that Putin is the worst president on earth.

If it was so great, they wouldn't have to force it on people.
Um, so our parents aren't permanently impaired or even die?
But I really don't see why they aren't offering the option of antibody testing. There will be some (maybe a third) that don't have sufficient antibodies, but some could have developed an excellent immunity and there's no good reason that shouldn't be considered safe/valid.

But I really don't see why they aren't offering the option of antibody testing. There will be some (maybe a third) that don't have sufficient antibodies, but some could have developed an excellent immunity and there's no good reason that shouldn't be considered safe/valid.

Why don't you research that and find out. Then research all the other things that is not logical and doesn't make sense, then when you find out why and who is doing it for what motives. Maybe you will then see the big picture.

Our government says that antibody tests are worth absolutely nothing and also that a passed infection is worth nothing.

Our government is now looking into having people ring the doorbells of unvaccinated people and convince them to vaccinate, the government wants to pay them about $70 an hour to force people to vaccinate.
Further our government requests that if one can be inoculated, that one can say in the inoculation center who convinced one to the inoculation, which receives 60 dollar paid out.

I'm sorry, but when a government decides to do something like this, it reinforces to me that there is something wrong with what is happening in this country. WHY ALL THIS???

If someone rings my doorbell and tries to convince me to vaccinate, I give him 5 seconds to leave, if he still stands there talking, I will consider him a burglar and I will beat him up.

I am actually a peaceful person who despises violence, but since the authorities coerce me with NS methods and exclude me from society and call me a danger to the public just because I refuse the vaccination then I may also become a danger to people who want me bad, a kind of self-defense.

...and there it is again, FEAR as a reason to take it. You do know that vaccinated people are actual superspreaders, right? You have heard of "breakthrough" cases, right? You do know that there are MANY "breakthrough" infections, even though they keep saying they are rare. Just look how many vaccinated people gather, like the Texas democrats fleeing their voting duties, and end up getting sick. There was a couple dozen of them, and at least 6 had "Breakthrough" infections. That isn't "rare". Obama had a couple hundred guests and over 60 "breakthrough" infections..

Do you really believe that giving others a covid shot infers immunity and protects you? The only benefit it provides is a supposed decrease in serious disease or death from the Corona virus, but it has more numerous side effects including a greater increase in death from the shot.

Do you really believe that giving others a covid shot infers immunity and protects you? The only benefit it provides is a supposed decrease in serious disease or death from the Corona virus, but it has more numerous side effects including a greater increase in death from the shot.
I think we all know someone injured or killed by the vaccine but how many know someone who died of covid?

BREAKING BIG: Sweden and Denmark Halt Moderna Vaccinations on Those 30-and-Under Due to Potential Side Effects
By Jim Hoft
Published October 6, 2021 at 8:45pm
357 Comments

Sweden and Denmark announced on Tuesday they were halting Moderna COVID vaccinations for those under 30-years-old due to possible side effects.

This is very big news.
The two nations saw ample evidence to ban the vaccine for its youth.

The Swedish health authority Wednesday cited new data on the increased risk of heart inflammation as a reason for the pause for those aged 30 and under. Denmark will stop giving the shot to those younger than 18.

Moderna shares fell as much as 5.3% in New York trading.

According to the VAERS tracking website, in the United States, 3,933 Americans have died following the Moderna COVID vaccination. 10,848 have died due to the Pfizer vaccination.”

Since VAERS only encompasses 1% of the ACTUAL DEATHS according to a Stanford study, have we lost nearly 148,000 Americans because of this death vaccine??

Waning of BNT162b2 Vaccine Protection against SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Qatar

RESULTS
Estimated BNT162b2 effectiveness against any SARS-CoV-2 infection was negligible in the first 2 weeks after the first dose. It increased to 36.8% (95% confidence interval [CI], 33.2 to 40.2) in the third week after the first dose and reached its peak at 77.5% (95% CI, 76.4 to 78.6) in the first month after the second dose. Effectiveness declined gradually thereafter, with the decline accelerating after the fourth month to reach approximately 20% in months 5 through 7 after the second dose...”

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2114114?query=featured_home
Israel has shown the same. Loss of protection beginning in the 4th month.

I don't always copy and paste pictures of articles, but I think people NEED to SEE the beautiful face of a loving wife and mother. She did not want to take the vaccine, BUT because her child's school required it for being a home room mom, she had to, if she wanted to continue being a part of her daughters class room. My heart breaks for this family. And there are MANY other stories out there from vaccine deaths. I have read MANY stories of DEATHS and ADVERSE EFFECTS. Why are these "vaccines" not removed yet? This has far outnumbered the Swine Flu vaxx already!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ns-funeral-killed-vaccine-never-wanted-video/
1633647332312.png

As The Gateway Pundit reported earlier — Jessica Berg Wilson, a young mother and “exceptionally healthy and vibrant 37-year-old with no underlying health conditions,” passed away from COVID Vaccine-Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia.

This occurred after she took the COVID vaccine that she did not want.

Jessica’s family described her battle with power-mad authorities: “She had been vehemently opposed to taking the vaccine, knowing she was in good health and of a young age and thus not at risk for serious illness. In her mind, the known and unknown risks of the unproven vaccine were more of a threat. But, slowly, day by day, her freedom to choose was stripped away. Her passion to be actively involved in her children’s education—which included being a Room Mom—was, once again, blocked by government mandate. Ultimately, those who closed doors and separated mothers from their children prevailed. It cost Jessica her life.”

Big Tech flagged Jessica’s published obituary as “misleading” information. The regime will not allow anyone to speak out against official doctrine, even if it’s an obituary.
1633647728998.png
On Thursday Infowars posted footage from Jessica Wilson’s funeral. Jessica’s uncle blamed her death on the experimental COVID vaccine.
Consider these facts: Jessica died as a direct result of an experimental vaccine, a vaccine that she vehemently opposed taking,” her uncle said speaking from a podium.
“Jessica felt coerced. She felt robbed of her ability to choose, her ability to say, ‘No,’ to say, ‘No’ to a medical procedure she did not want was taken from her.”
On Tuesday, the Washington State Department of Health acknowledged Wilson’s death in a news release admitting she died “from a blood clot after receiving the J & J vaccine.”
Read the rest here.

Jessica will be remembered.
At some point, these criminals need to be held responsible.

Frontline Covid-19 Critical Care

@Covid19Critical

***BREAKING SCANDAL*** FACT: Between 100-200 members of Congress and their families & staffers have been treated with IVM & our I-MASK+ protocol for COVID. NO hospitalizations. Not one of them reported that to the people. Saved themselves & stayed silent as IVM was torched.

oLXlwdOE_normal.jpg

Pierre Kory, MD MPA

@PierreKory
Fun fact: Between 100-200 United States Congress Members (plus many of their staffers & family members) with COVID.. were treated by a colleague over the past 15 months with ivermectin & the I-MASK+ protocol at Home - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance. None have gone to hospital. Just sayin'

Latest posts

Back