Helpful Info. Covid19, shots and vaccines treatments.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am Lukas, Clair's son - just so you know. My father, Clair, writes about his huge underground shelter but his English is not so good. All this Covid-19 info has been from me, sorry I did not clarify that earlier.

In our research facility, we speak German, French, but mostly English. We are scientists and no way anyone is spouting the dictates of any government or corporation. I wish I could say the same of your Senators and Representatives and also our piss poor politicians. They are driven by power and money.

Scientists are driven by finding out the truth of how these things work and how we can help our fellow citizens. I can't help it if you are too cynical to believe anyone but the echo chamber that repeats Putin's mind games. You know that's what he was? He was one of the KGB's Psychological warfare experts before getting into politics. Do not underestimate this evil man.

I believe you are sincere in your beliefs, but why can't you believe there are scientists that are honest and want to help give you the information that we know is correct from direct research.

No one in my lab believes the motives of any government
- we've been burned or used too many times. Sure, I've grabbed info off the web, but I've processed it and only provided information to you that I know to be true, but it seems you don't believe there are professionals out there that care about your best interest. I wasn't shoving anything down your throat. My intention was to provide clear and accurate information that I hoped you might glean a morsel of reality from.

I know there has been a lot of ambiguity out there, but that's the same thing the smoking lobby did to you with their paid "experts" who threw doubt against the clear data that smoking was killing people. And I see the clear data about Covid-19 but again there are enough "experts" throwing seeds of doubt that some who are by nature rebellious, will grab on to their opinions to justify their natural objections to having anyone, especially the government, tell them what to do.

All this stuff about Polio etc.is not even relevant. It's just false comparisons to confuse and get us fighting with each other. The same is true about arguments for personal and parental freedom. "I should decide if my kid has to wear a mask!" Really? If your kid came home from school and gave it to your mother or father and they died as a result, do you think you'd feel as entitled?

It happened to a co-work of mine. His next door neighbor babysits his kids ages 1,3,and 5 years old. The neighbor's husband had Covid-19 and didn't tell them and the wife thought since she had no symptoms, why bother getting anyone's dander up? Everyone in my co-workers family came down with Covid-19. Fortunately the parents were both vaccinated very early on - a requirement of our lab, and they both had just minor symptoms. The kids were another story. They all had temperatures in excess of 40 degrees C (That's 104 F) and two of the kids remained sick for a whole week but were not hospitalized - but will there be long term effects because of that neighbor's stupidity?? And the worst is that her husband ended up dying.

Maybe it will take the first hand confirmation of someone you know or love dying or having long term after effects of lung scarring or clotting for you to consider mask wearing and a vaccine. Or maybe even then, you will ignore what's right in front of you. I hope not.

Last edited:
Those are statements not studies. You’ve posted a small amount of links to a study or 2. Most are summaries and opinion even though most of your posts look clearly copy and pasted. You seem to have a lot of opinion pieces that site small factions of articles and when you read these “studies” they are clearly cherry picked and sponsored by the companies who made the vaccines. There’s no possible bias there RIGHT? The saddest part of this IS THAT SCIENCE IS SUFFERING A BLACK EYE ALL FOR MONEY AND POLITICS. There simply isn’t another way to see it. You say the vaccine is golden. I say it’s unnecessary. We could do the studies game all day. In the end I should get to say no. You get to say no, right? My body my choice and all. It was made under Donald Trump and we still don’t trust it. Who knows. Maybe it’s fine? But they sure are trying awfully hard to force people to do this and it’s just as deadly as the flu. THE FLU!! Polio paralyzed and killed adults and children at a rate of 15% to 65% depending on which age group and studies you look at. Smallpox at a rate of 30%. These numbers are enough to make sense to vaccinate. COVID-19’s kill rate doesn’t even come close. Vaccination should be an option only. I don’t need a study to tell me that. I just need common sense and free will. I’m not an anti vaccer. I’m pro choice. I get to choose. I’ve been vaccinated for all kinds of BS. Hell I had to get this one a week ago because they wouldn’t let me work if I didn’t. I was robbed of my choice and I can no longer participate in the natural immunity study thanks to Gov Nuisance. My choice was taken from me. Not over safety but over politics. PS the shot gave me a lovely headache and fever I’m just now starting to lose the headache. This was a violation of my health choice. I missed 3 days of work in the process. FOR A VACCINE I DIDNT EVEN NEED. I HAD TITERS TESTS PROVING IMMUNITY AND IT WASNT GOOD ENOUGH. That’s real scientific if ya ask anyone. Right?
You do bring up a good point about wether this virus is dangerous enough to warrant mandatory vaccines. I do feel there is enough evidence to prove covid can kill, but also agree the percentage is pretty low. It is definitely much worse than the regular flu though. I also have read enough evidence on the vaccine to believe it’s safe. Not 100% safe but not the killer it’s being portrayed here by any means. All I am 100% certain of is I was pleased to get the vaccine since my wife’s health isn’t good. Mine is questionable enough to think it was wise too, but the minimal risk to me was well worth the benefits for her. Do I honestly think the vaccine mandate is completely warranted, honestly no. But if it can make us move on and get over all the disruptive crap to the worlds economies then I guess I’m on board.

Last edited:
I am Lukas, Clair's son - just so you know. My father, Clair, writes about his huge underground shelter but his English is not so good. All this Covid-19 info has been from me, sorry I did not clarify that earlier.

In our research facility, we speak German, French, but mostly English. We are scientists and no way anyone is spouting the dictates of any government or corporation. I wish I could say the same of your Senators and Representatives and also our piss poor politicians. They are driven by power and money.

Scientists are driven by finding out the truth of how these things work and how we can help our fellow citizens. I can't help it if you are too cynical to believe anyone but the echo chamber that repeats Putin's mind games. You know that's what he was? He was one of the KGB's Psychological warfare experts before getting into politics. Do not underestimate this evil man.

I believe you are sincere in your beliefs, but why can't you believe there are scientists that are honest and want to help give you the information that we know is correct from direct research.

- we've been burned or used too many times. Sure, I've grabbed info off the web, but I've processed it and only provided information to you that I know to be true, but it seems you don't believe there are professionals out there that care about your best interest. I wasn't shoving anything down your throat. My intention was to provide clear and accurate information that I hoped you might glean a morsel of reality from.

I know there has been a lot of ambiguity out there, but that's the same thing the smoking lobby did to you with their paid "experts" who threw doubt against the clear data that smoking was killing people. And I see the clear data about Covid-19 but again there are enough "experts" throwing seeds of doubt that some who are by nature rebellious, will grab on to their opinions to justify their natural objections to having anyone, especially the government, tell them what to do.

All this stuff about Polio etc.is not even relevant. It's just false comparisons to confuse and get us fighting with each other. The same is true about arguments for personal and parental freedom. "I should decide if my kid has to wear a mask!" Really? If your kid came home from school and gave it to your mother or father and they died as a result, do you think you'd feel as entitled?

It happened to a co-work of mine. His next door neighbor babysits his kids ages 1,3,and 5 years old. The neighbor's husband had Covid-19 and didn't tell them and the wife thought since she had no symptoms, why bother getting anyone's dander up? Everyone in my co-workers family came down with Covid-19. Fortunately the parents were both vaccinated very early on - a requirement of our lab, and they both had just minor symptoms. The kids were another story. They all had temperatures in excess of 40 degrees C (That's 104 F) and two of the kids remained sick for a whole week but were not hospitalized - but will there be long term effects because of that neighbor's stupidity?? And the worst is that her husband ended up dying.

Maybe it will take the first hand confirmation of someone you know or love dying or having long term after effects of lung scarring or clotting for you to consider mask wearing and a vaccine. Or maybe even then, you will ignore what's right in front of you. I hope not.
I think your posts are well composed and presented without bias or prejudice, especially if English isn’t your first language. As far as the negative responses thrown at you I hope you are intelligent enough to not take it personally. There are many who like discussing issues and don’t buy all the conspiracy theories. I know you are 100% correct about Putin’s efforts to use subversive tactics to divide us. He and his minions far outclass the US at these kinds of manipulations. All he has to do is keep poking the stick so we keep infighting amongst ourselves and we become too weak to actually see or prevent him from carrying on with his own agenda. It’s actually really intelligent and way easier than any direct confrontation. But back to the negative posts against yours. Just remember that not everyone here is radical and many do believe in real facts and common sense.

💥🔥 TONIGHT AT 8PM💥🔥

#Pfizer

1633384877162.png

Mask wearing and the fake vaccines do not protect you or anyone else from a man made corona virus carrying spike proteins.

What a load of crap from a paid operative.

498 children have been killed by COVID since the pandemic began, fewer than the number who die annually from car crashes and drownings, CDC figures reveal

Latest US official figures show that 498 children have been killed by COVID since the pandemic began | Daily Mail Online

• The leading cause of death in children in the US is accidents, the CDC says
  • A total of 3,343 children 19 and under lost their lives in traffic accidents in 2019
  • Almost 4,000 children die of fatal accidental drownings every year
  • During lockdown, emergency rooms in the US experienced a rise of almost 50percent suspected suicide attempts in teenage girls aged 12 to 17
  • Young and healthy people tend to experience less threatening symptoms than adults with underlying conditions, according to the CDC
  • The figures emerged amid arguments over vaccine mandates for kids in California, which wants all public school children over 12 to have the shot

I kinda brought this thread back to life. it has been way sidetracked.
I stated how a vitamin therapy helped me with my problems with the jab.
I will stand by statements about the jab, googling the side effects on the way to jab #2, and 2 weeks after not being able to find my symptoms as a side effect.
We are being played on this whole deal.

I would like and love any post that give advice to anyone who, possibly made the wrong decision back in Jan/Feb/Mar.

Like the dropship thread we need to have a pro-vaccinate thread and a anti-vaccinate thread. The the pro members can post their info / propaganda there and the anti-vaccinate can post their info on the anti-vaccinate thread. That would possible stop this side tracking of other threads. How about it Mods., can we move all this crap to an appropriate thread?

A self-imposed echo chamber.
Personally, I want to hear everything in case I hear something I hadn't considered, but I can understand the discomfort of having your beliefs and fears openly questioned.

Like the dropship thread we need to have a pro-vaccinate thread and a anti-vaccinate thread. The the pro members can post their info / propaganda there and the anti-vaccinate can post their info on the anti-vaccinate thread. That would possible stop this side tracking of other threads. How about it Mods., can we move all this crap to an appropriate thread?

That's what this thread was, how to treat the covid without the non vaccines called vaccines and the covid shots that people realized was a bad idea or where forced to get them.

That's what this thread was, how to treat the covid without the non vaccines called vaccines and the covid shots that people realized was a bad idea or where forced to get them.

I disagree, the tittle left the door open for the vaxers to post their propaganda. The forum needs a thread where their points of view can be clearly known and if somebody wants to check it out, fair enough. That way those that have made up their minds to not get vaccinated, don't have to deal with all the fear mongering and finger pointing.

Latest posts

Back