Helpful Info. Covid19, shots and vaccines treatments.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Nuremberg Code
BMJ_No_7070_Volume_313_The_Nuremberg_Code.pdf (tghn.org)
NOT from USA today - READ IT, No disrespect
You can disagree with the Fact Check, but all references real - you can skip the ones you think are the enemy and if all are the enemy, you have no source of scientific information.

It's there in the Nuremberg Code.

Permissible Medical Experiments
The great weight of the evidence before us is to the effect that certain types of medical
experiments on human beings, when kept within reasonably well-defined bounds, conform to the
ethics of the medical profession generally. The protagonists of the practice of human
experimentation justify their views on the basis that such experiments yield results for the good of
society that are unprocurable by other methods or means of study. All agree, however, that certain
basic principles must be observed in order to satisfy moral, ethical and legal concepts:
1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.

Since there are many effective treatments for covid19 and the mortality rate is above 99%, then all so called vaccines can not be mandatory, even if they are not experimental or its a violation of the Nuremberg Code.

The Nuremberg Code
BMJ_No_7070_Volume_313_The_Nuremberg_Code.pdf (tghn.org)
NOT from USA today - READ IT, No disrespect
You can disagree with the Fact Check, but all references real - you can skip the ones you think are the enemy and if all are the enemy, you have no source of scientific information.
I will say that ANYTHING our GOVERNMENT puts out right now can just NOT be TRUSTED! We the people have been censored for how long now? And that includes doctors, nurses and scientists. IF you do not believe that, you have not been paying attention. I honestly want a better life for my kids, but especially my grand kids. They have already started forcing this experiment "vaccine" for school kids in the UK and I also know that Newsome has mandated, both private and public. WE DO NOT KNOW THE LONG TERM EFFECTS OF THIS "VACCINE"! There has NOT been enough studies to support it, but after SEEING all the DEATHS and ADVERS EFFECTS reported on VAERS which only a small amount. . . I WILL NOT TAKE IT, even if that means I lose my job. If my grands schools ever try to mandate, I may just go ahead and qwuit anyway, just so I can protest. Who actually knows what the future holds.

Carrie Madej from the Cortez Wealth Management on the Stew Peters interview, I personally though was very impelling. (By the way, the second video of the article I posted, where you call me out, with no disrespect). I posted the entirety because I was on my phone and the discussion area also had some good links in it too.

I truly believe at this point everyone needs to do their own research!! YOU, as a person, needs to decide what actions to take to protect yourself and loved ones from this China Virus that China unleashed onto us along with the rest of the world.. I already have my plan. . . hopefully not get it. I have been exposed multiple times now, working within just a foot from one, for hours. After the event there were a few that did. I continue to do the CDS protocol. My belief is that is what saves me, maybe not?

IF I do get it, I am ready with meds I truly believe will overcome the virus. . . It's like Russian Roulette for the most "healthy people". Some die for no reason and some do not. IF I DON'T SURVIVE, well, that would be on me. I try to be informed as much as I can from multiple resources, including the Governments, just never trust them at this point. . . . lies and censorship is what I am seeing! Have you really done research looking at multiple sources?

@wheresclair I can only hope and pray that my research is correct. At this point I believe it is. If not, that will be on me. I guess we will see in about 4 or 5 years, the vaxx or the unvaxxed?

Last edited:
I will say that ANYTHING our GOVERNMENT puts out right now can just NOT be TRUSTED! We the people have been censored for how long now? And that includes doctors, nurses and scientists. IF you do not believe that, you have not been paying attention. I honestly want a better life for my kids, but especially my grand kids. They have already started forcing this experiment "vaccine" for school kids in the UK and I also know that Newsome has mandated, both private and public. WE DO NOT KNOW THE LONG TERM EFFECTS OF THIS "VACCINE"! There has NOT been enough studies to support it, but after SEEING all the DEATHS and ADVERS EFFECTS reported on VAERS which only a small amount. . . I WILL NOT TAKE IT, even if that means I lose my job. If my grands schools ever try to mandate, I may just go ahead and qwuit anyway, just so I can protest. Who actually knows what the future holds.

Carrie Madej from the Cortez Wealth Management on the Stew Peters interview, I personally though was very impelling. (By the way, the second video of the article I posted, where you call me out, with no disrespect). I posted the entirety because I was on my phone and the discussion area also had some good links in it too.

I truly believe at this point everyone needs to do their own research!! YOU, as a person, needs to decide what actions to take to protect yourself and loved ones from this China Virus that China unleashed onto us along with the rest of the world.. I already have my plan. . . hopefully not get it. I have been exposed multiple times now, working within just a foot from one, for hours. After the event there were a few that did. I continue to do the CDS protocol. My belief is that is what saves me, maybe not?

IF I do get it, I am ready with meds I truly believe will overcome the virus. . . It's like Russian Roulette for the most "healthy people". Some die for no reason and some do not. IF I DON'T SURVIVE, well, that would be on me. I try to be informed as much as I can from multiple resources, including the Governments, just never trust them at this point. . . . lies and censorship is what I am seeing! Have you really done research looking at multiple sources?

@wheresclair I can only hope and pray that my research is correct. At this point I believe it is. If not, that will be on me. I guess we will see in about 4 or 5 years, the vaxx or the unvaxxed?

And your decision does not harm anyone else. Mandates harm everyone.

From Clair's son (the biochemist)
**This is very long, but if you scan through it, you'll see why a free vaccine that works beats a full-court press of treatment any day of the week! This is why I hope you change your mind about the risks of a vaccine vs the risks of getting Covid-19.

Danil54grl, you are right, we do NOT know the long-term effects of these vaccines, but we have seen HUGE decreases in hospitalizations and deaths for those that have taken the vaccine and CONTINUED hospitalizations and death for those that haven't - it is a fact.

I've read articles here where someone states they've had 4 or 5 friends die a couple weeks after getting a vaccination - that's crazy, do you actually believe if 4 or 5 people died from getting a vaccine in one location that ANY news station would ignore such a sensational story??? It hasn't made national news because it didn't happen!

Do you feel MORE sure, more safe about the long term effects of actually getting Covid-19?
I don't !
You may have read about "long covid" where the tiredness, the brain fog, and the aches and pains just persist. These people have permanent lung scars (as proven by x-rays) and they probably have permanent damage in other organs from all the clots that occurred doing their hospitalization.
NOW, they've got the treatment down pat, it includes some of the same treatments Trump received.
Trump did not receive Ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine.

The 8 drugs Trump was given for his COVID-19 treatment
Though no drug has been FDA approved to treat the virus, a handful have shown positive results in clinical trials. The president has been given drugs that are being tested in clinical trials and aren't available to the general public.

#1 Dexamethasone — President Trump was prescribed the steroid dexamethasone, a drug commonly used to treat asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and certain cancer, on Oct. 3. Sean Conley, DO, the president's physician, said the steroid was given to him in response to his blood oxygen levels dropping twice to 93 percent, according to STAT.

#2 Remdesivir — President Trump was given his first dose of remdesivir Oct. 2, and was given a five-day course, CNN reported. Remdesivir, made by Gilead (who gave it the brand name of Veklury), was granted emergency use authorization by the FDA on May 1 after a study showed it caused a 31 percent faster recovery time compared to a placebo. We now know that

#3 Regeneron's monoclonal antibody — On Oct. 2, the White House released a letter saying the president received a single 8-gram dose of Regeneron's monoclonal antibody cocktail, called REGN-COV2, the highest dose of the drug being tested in late-stage clinical trials, according to Politico. Regeneron's COVID-19 antibody cocktail reduces hospitalization risk by 71%, study showsR, study shows. Trump received 5 treatments of the monoclonal antibody.

#4 Zinc — President Trump also has been given zinc, according to the Times, which helps the immune system fight outside bacteria and viruses. Zinc is an essential mineral that is naturally present in some foods and is available as a dietary supplement. There is no evidence that zinc helps fight COVID-19, and the FDA has issued warning letters to some companies that have tried to claim there's a link between zinc products and reduced risk of COVID-19.

#5 Vitamin D — President Trump has been given vitamin D, the Times reported, which is good for bone health. There is no evidence vitamin D directly reduces the risk of COVID-19, and the FDA has sent warning letters to companies trying to sell vitamin D products as COVID-19 treatments. Vitamin D can also help reduce inflammation, according to the National Institutes of Health.

#6 Famotidine — The generic name for Pepcid, famotidine is commonly used to treat ulcers, heartburn, indigestion and reduces the amount of acid in the stomach. A clinical trial testing the drug in hospitalized COVID-19 patients in New York wasn't able to recruit enough patients to properly evaluate its impact, according to Science.

#7 Melatonin — Commonly used to treat insomnia, some studies have suggested that melatonin could also help COVID-19 patients with diabetes and obesity. "The ability of melatonin to decrease viral infections in obese and diabetic patients is attributed to its characterists, such as potent antioxidant effects, improving the endogenous antioxidant system, immunomodulatory, and the strong anti-inflammatory capability," according to researchers from Mansoura University in Egypt.

#8 Aspirin — Commonly given to older patients to prevent heart disease, aspirin is also a popular painkiller. It can reduce the risk of blood-clotting, and evidence has shown COVID-19 can trigger blood clots in some patients. The president has mild heart disease.

He also received lots of oxygen.
A health summary for President Trump released in June showed that he was obese, at 244 pounds.

Last edited:
The CURRENT treatment recommendations by The Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
is used as a template by many hospitals around the world as the most up to date treatment protocols.

Treatment (Table)
Supplementary Materials - the "why" behind each treatment or why a treatment is not recommended

Recommendations - What is, and what isn't recommended.
Red is NOT recommended, Blue is conditional, and Green is strongly recommended.

Recommendation 1:
Among patients with COVID-19, the IDSA guideline panel recommends against hydroxychloroquine. (Strong recommendation, Moderate certainty of evidence)
Remark: Chloroquine is considered to be class equivalent to hydroxychloroquine.

Recommendation 2: Among hospitalized patients with COVID-19, the IDSA guideline panel recommends against hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin. (Strong recommendation, Low certainty of evidence)
Remark: Chloroquine is considered to be class equivalent to hydroxychloroquine

Recommendation 3: In persons exposed to COVID-19, the IDSA guideline panel recommends against hydroxychloroquine. (Strong recommendation, Low certainty of evidence)

Recommendation 4:
Among hospitalized patients with COVID-19, the IDSA guideline panel recommends against the use of the combination lopinavir/ritonavir. (Strong recommendation, Moderate certainty of evidence)

Recommendation 5:
Among hospitalized critically ill patients* with COVID-19, the IDSA guideline panel
recommends dexamethasone rather than no dexamethasone.
(Strong recommendation, Moderate certainty of evidence)

Remark: If dexamethasone is unavailable, equivalent total daily doses of alternative glucocorticoids may be used. Dexamethasone 6mg IV or PO for 10 days (or until discharge) or equivalent glucocorticoid dose may be substituted if dexamethasone unavailable. Equivalent total daily doses of alternative glucocorticoids to dexamethasone 6 mg daily are methylprednisolone 32 mg and prednisone 40 mg.
*Critical illness is defined as patients on mechanical ventilation and ECMO. Critical illness includes end organ dysfunction as is seen in sepsis/septic shock. In COVID-19, the most commonly reported form of end organ dysfunction is ARDS.

Recommendation 6: Among hospitalized patients with severe*, but non-critical, COVID-19, the IDSA guideline panel suggests dexamethasone rather than no dexamethasone.
(Conditional recommendation, Moderate certainty of evidence)

Remark: Dexamethasone 6 mg IV or PO for 10 days (or until discharge) or equivalent glucocorticoid dose may be substituted if dexamethasone unavailable. Equivalent total daily doses of alternative glucocorticoids to dexamethasone 6 mg daily are methylprednisolone 32 mg and prednisone 40 mg.
*Severe illness is defined as patients with SpO2 ≤94% on room air, including patients on supplemental oxygen.

Recommendation 7: Among hospitalized patients with non-severe* COVID-19 without hypoxemia requiring supplemental oxygen, the IDSA guideline panel suggests against the use of glucocorticoids.
(Conditional recommendation, Low certainty of evidence)

*Non-severe illness is defined as patient with a SpO2 > 94% not requiring supplemental oxygen.

Recommendation 8: Among hospitalized adults with progressive severe* or critical** COVID-19 who have elevated markers of systemic inflammation, the IDSA guideline panel suggests tocilizumab in addition to standard of care (i.e., steroids) rather than standard of care alone. (Conditional recommendation, Low certainty of evidence)
Remarks:
Patients, particularly those who respond to steroids alone, who put a high value on avoiding possible adverse events of tocilizumab and a low value on the uncertain mortality reduction, would reasonably decline tocilizumab.
In the largest trial on the treatment of tocilizumab, criterion for systemic inflammation was defined as CRP ≥75 mg/L.
*Severe illness is defined as patients with SpO2 ≤94% on room air, including patients on supplemental oxygen.
**Critical illness is defined as patients on mechanical ventilation and ECMO. Critical illness includes end organ dysfunction as is seen in sepsis/septic shock. In COVID-19, the most commonly reported form of end organ dysfunction is ARDS.

Recommendation 9: When tocilizumab is not available, for patients who would otherwise qualify for tocilizumab, the IDSA guideline panel suggests sarilumab in addition to standard of care (i.e., steroids) rather than standard of care alone. (Conditional recommendation, Very low certainty of evidence)
Remark: Patients, particularly those who respond to steroids alone, who put a high value on avoiding possible adverse events of sarilumab and a low value on the uncertain mortality reduction, would reasonably decline sarilumab.

Recommendation 10: Among patients hospitalized with COVID-19, the IDSA guideline panel suggests against COVID-19 convalescent plasma. (Conditional recommendation, Low certainty of evidence)

Recommendation 11:
Among ambulatory patients with mild-to-moderate COVID-19, the IDSA guideline panel recommends COVID-19 convalescent plasma only in the context of a clinical trial. (Knowledge gap)

Recommendation 12a:
In hospitalized patients with severe* COVID-19, the IDSA panel suggests remdesivir over no antiviral treatment. (Conditional recommendation, Moderate certainty of evidence)
*Severe illness is defined as patients with SpO2 ≤94% on room air.

Recommendation 12b: In patients with COVID-19 on invasive ventilation and/or ECMO, the IDSA panel suggests against the routine initiation of remdesivir (Conditional recommendation, Very low certainty of evidence)

Recommendation 13:
In patients on supplemental oxygen but not on mechanical ventilation or ECMO, the IDSA panel suggests treatment with five days of remdesivir rather than 10 days of remdesivir. (Conditional recommendation, Low certainty of evidence)

Recommendation 14:
In patients with COVID-19 admitted to the hospital without the need for supplemental oxygen and oxygen saturation >94% on room air, the IDSA panel suggests against the routine use of remdesivir. (Conditional recommendation, Very low certainty of evidence)

Recommendation 15
: Among hospitalized patients with severe COVID-19, the IDSA panel suggests against famotidine use for the sole purpose of treating COVID-19 outside of the context of a clinical trial. (Conditional recommendation, Very low certainty of evidence)

Last edited:
Recommendation 16: In persons exposed to COVID-19 who are at high risk of progression to severe COVID-19, the IDSA guideline panel suggests post-exposure casirivimab/imdevimab rather than no casirivimab/imdevimab. (Conditional recommendation, low certainty of evidence)
Remark: Dosing for casirivimab/imdevimab is casirivimab 600 mg & imdevimab 600 mg IV or SC once.

Recommendation 17: Among ambulatory patients with mild to moderate COVID-19 at high risk for progression to severe disease, the IDSA guideline panel suggests bamlanivimab/etesevimab, casirivimab/imdevimab, or sotrovimab rather than no neutralizing antibody treatment. (Conditional recommendation, Moderate certainty of evidence)
Remarks:
Dosing for casirivimab/imdevimab is casirivimab 600 mg and imdevimab 600 mg IV. Subcutaneous injection is a reasonable alternative in patients for whom it cannot be given intravenously.
Dosing for sotrovimab is sotrovimab 500 IV once.
Dosing for bamlanivimab/etesevimab is bamlanivimab 700 mg and etesevimab 1400 mg IV or SC once.
Patients with mild to moderate COVID-19 who are at high risk of progression to severe disease admitted to the hospital for reasons other than COVID-19 may also receive bamlanivimab/etesevimab, casirivimab/imdevimab, or sotrovimab.
Local variant susceptibility should be considered in the choice of the most appropriate neutralizing antibody therapy. Local availability of different monoclonal antibody combinations may be affected by predominance of local variants.

Recommendation 18: Among hospitalized patients with severe COVID-19, the IDSA guideline panel recommends against bamlanivimab monotherapy. (Strong recommendation, Moderate certainty of evidence)

Recommendation 19:
Among hospitalized adults with severe* COVID-19 having elevated inflammatory markers but not on invasive mechanical ventilation, the IDSA panel suggests baricitinib rather than no baricitinib. (Conditional recommendation, Moderate certainty of evidence)
Remarks:
Baricitinib 4 mg per day up to 14 days or until discharge from hospital.
Baricitinib appears to demonstrate the most benefit in those with severe COVID-19 on high-flow oxygen/non-invasive ventilation at baseline.
Patients who receive baricitinib for treatment of COVID-19 should not receive tocilizumab or other IL-6 inhibitors.
*Severe illness is defined as patients with SpO2 ≤94% on room air, including patients on supplemental oxygen, oxygen through a high-flow device, or non-invasive ventilation.

Recommendation 20: Among hospitalized patients with severe* COVID-19 who cannot receive a corticosteroid (which is standard of care) because of a contraindication, the IDSA guideline panel suggests use of baricitinib with remdesivir rather than remdesivir alone. (Conditional recommendation, Low certainty of evidence)
Remark: Baricitinib 4 mg daily dose for 14 days or until hospital discharge. The benefits of baricitinib plus remdesivir for persons on mechanical ventilation are uncertain.
*Severe illness is defined as patients with SpO2 ≤94% on room air, including patients on supplemental oxygen, oxygen through a high-flow device, or non-invasive ventilation.

Recommendation 21: Among hospitalized adults with severe* COVID-19, but not on non-invasive or invasive mechanical ventilation, the IDSA panel suggests tofacitinib rather than no tofacitinib. (Conditional recommendation, Low certainty of evidence)
Remarks:
Tofacitinib appears to demonstrate the most benefit in those with severe COVID-19 on supplemental or high-flow oxygen.
Patients treated with tofacitinib should be on at least prophylactic dose anticoagulant.
Patients who receive tofacitinib should not receive tocilizumab or other IL-6 inhibitor for treatment of COVID-19.
The STOP-COVID Trial did not include immunocompromised patients.
*Severe illness is defined as patients with SpO22 ≤94% on room air, including patients on supplemental oxygen or oxygen through a high-flow device.

Recommendation 22: In hospitalized patients with COVID-19, the IDSA panel suggests against ivermectin outside of the context of a clinical trial. (Conditional recommendation, very low certainty of evidence)

Recommendation 23
: In ambulatory persons with COVID-19, the IDSA panel suggests against ivermectin outside of the context of a clinical trial. (Conditional recommendation, very low certainty of evidence)

Nurses and Doctors all over the USA (and the world) are killing themselves trying to save those in their care with Covid-19. It didn't and doesn't have to be this way, but with most of their serious patients being the unvaccinated, it may be months before cases drop significantly and meanwhile, our families are being devastated needlessly.
Yes, do your research, but when a vaccine is this effective and costs taxpayers only 10 to 37 dollars per dose vs hospital bills that can be from $17,000 to $200,000 and up, what do you think is easier/better?
Wearing your damn mask and getting your vaccine could end this quickly, but some people can't see it through their need to rebel. Be a patriot and help make this thing go away.
P.S. Danil54grl, thank you for your civil and thoughtful response.

Last edited:
“Wearing your damn mask and getting your vaccine could end this quickly, but some people can't see it through their need to rebel. Be a patriot and help make this thing go away.”

There are far too many outright lies and mistruths in what was posted to take my time with. Bottom line, NOTHING is ending covid!!! Surely “your son” know that?! Whenever there are reservoirs for a virus to go to, think animals, then it will NEVER EVER GO AWAY! This jab isn’t stopping the spread, so it is worthless! Look at the numbers out of Israel or any highly vaxxed nation. THE VAXXED ARE DYING IN GROVES!

Those who CREATED mRNA and a couple high level Pfizer employees, as well as numerous virologists who have been in the vaccine field for 30+ years are screaming the truth about this DEADLY vax.

Claire, please, take the jab! Take as many “boosters” as they will give you! . It’s hilarious that you think your son knows more than those who created it! LOLOLOL. 😅🤣. Whatever buddy.

Last edited:
Danil54grl, you are right, we do NOT know the long-term effects of these vaccines, but we have seen HUGE decreases in hospitalizations and deaths for those that have taken the vaccine and CONTINUED hospitalizations and death for those that haven't - it is a fact.
Two things:
How different might things be if people weren't being denied alternative treatments for COVID-19?

And here's a fact for you...
I found that the states with the most rapid decreases in infection rate, hospitalizations, and deaths, have some of the lowest vaccination rates. Among states with the highest vaccination rates, the infection rate is still growing in many cases, but not in the states with the lowest vaccination rates.
Where do I get my information? State health departments and Johns Hopkins, I DON'T TRUST A DAMN THING THE CDC SAYS AND CERTAINLY NOT FAUCI OR THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

Claire, if the vaccine actually prevented people from contracting and transmitting COVID-19, that would be one thing. IT DOESN'T and you know that!

The realistic goal is to prevent serious complications like cytokine storms. There are other ways of doing that besides a dangerous experimental gene therapy.

Recommendation 16: In persons exposed to COVID-19 who are at high risk of progression to severe COVID-19, the IDSA guideline panel suggests post-exposure casirivimab/imdevimab rather than no casirivimab/imdevimab. (Conditional recommendation, low certainty of evidence)
Remark: Dosing for casirivimab/imdevimab is casirivimab 600 mg & imdevimab 600 mg IV or SC once.

Recommendation 17: Among ambulatory patients with mild to moderate COVID-19 at high risk for progression to severe disease, the IDSA guideline panel suggests bamlanivimab/etesevimab, casirivimab/imdevimab, or sotrovimab rather than no neutralizing antibody treatment. (Conditional recommendation, Moderate certainty of evidence)
Remarks:
Dosing for casirivimab/imdevimab is casirivimab 600 mg and imdevimab 600 mg IV. Subcutaneous injection is a reasonable alternative in patients for whom it cannot be given intravenously.
Dosing for sotrovimab is sotrovimab 500 IV once.
Dosing for bamlanivimab/etesevimab is bamlanivimab 700 mg and etesevimab 1400 mg IV or SC once.
Patients with mild to moderate COVID-19 who are at high risk of progression to severe disease admitted to the hospital for reasons other than COVID-19 may also receive bamlanivimab/etesevimab, casirivimab/imdevimab, or sotrovimab.
Local variant susceptibility should be considered in the choice of the most appropriate neutralizing antibody therapy. Local availability of different monoclonal antibody combinations may be affected by predominance of local variants.

Recommendation 18: Among hospitalized patients with severe COVID-19, the IDSA guideline panel recommends against bamlanivimab monotherapy. (Strong recommendation, Moderate certainty of evidence)

Recommendation 19:
Among hospitalized adults with severe* COVID-19 having elevated inflammatory markers but not on invasive mechanical ventilation, the IDSA panel suggests baricitinib rather than no baricitinib. (Conditional recommendation, Moderate certainty of evidence)
Remarks:
Baricitinib 4 mg per day up to 14 days or until discharge from hospital.
Baricitinib appears to demonstrate the most benefit in those with severe COVID-19 on high-flow oxygen/non-invasive ventilation at baseline.
Patients who receive baricitinib for treatment of COVID-19 should not receive tocilizumab or other IL-6 inhibitors.

Recommendation 20: Among hospitalized patients with severe* COVID-19 who cannot receive a corticosteroid (which is standard of care) because of a contraindication, the IDSA guideline panel suggests use of baricitinib with remdesivir rather than remdesivir alone. (Conditional recommendation, Low certainty of evidence)
Remark: Baricitinib 4 mg daily dose for 14 days or until hospital discharge. The benefits of baricitinib plus remdesivir for persons on mechanical ventilation are uncertain.

Recommendation 21: Among hospitalized adults with severe* COVID-19, but not on non-invasive or invasive mechanical ventilation, the IDSA panel suggests tofacitinib rather than no tofacitinib. (Conditional recommendation, Low certainty of evidence)
Remarks:
Tofacitinib appears to demonstrate the most benefit in those with severe COVID-19 on supplemental or high-flow oxygen.
Patients treated with tofacitinib should be on at least prophylactic dose anticoagulant.
Patients who receive tofacitinib should not receive tocilizumab or other IL-6 inhibitor for treatment of COVID-19.
The STOP-COVID Trial did not include immunocompromised patients.
*Severe illness is defined as patients with SpO22 ≤94% on room air, including patients on supplemental oxygen or oxygen through a high-flow device.

Recommendation 22: In hospitalized patients with COVID-19, the IDSA panel suggests against ivermectin outside of the context of a clinical trial. (Conditional recommendation, very low certainty of evidence)

Recommendation 23
: In ambulatory persons with COVID-19, the IDSA panel suggests against ivermectin outside of the context of a clinical trial. (Conditional recommendation, very low certainty of evidence)

Nurses and Doctors all over the USA (and the world) are killing themselves trying to save those in their care with Covid-19. It didn't and doesn't have to be this way, but with most of their serious patients being the unvaccinated, it may be months before cases drop significantly and meanwhile, our families are being devastated needlessly.
Yes, do your research, but when a vaccine is this effective and costs taxpayers only 10 to 37 dollars per dose vs hospital bills that can be from $17,000 to $200,000 and up, what do you think is easier/better?
Wearing your damn mask and getting your vaccine could end this quickly, but some people can't see it through their need to rebel. Be a patriot and help make this thing go away.
P.S. Danil54grl, thank you for your civil and thoughtful response.

Most of what you state are lies from an evil enemy and idiots who believe there propaganda. You are not a Patriot. You are a propagandist and very dangerous. The ignorant statements your saying proves that. Wearing a mask does not stop a virus. Getting a fake vaccines does not stop a virus or prevent getting diseased by it or spread of a virus.

Treatments that are being banned do work, the so called vaccines and authorized drugs like remdesivere are killing many more people than corona virus does.

Good luck with your prepping, hopefully you will be lucky and realize your mistakes before your time runs out.

Clairs posts were well presented with real facts and some common sense. I have come to learn here that nothing, no matter how scientifically presented will change the minds of most here. The best anyone can do is calmly and intelligently present the information and hope people will open their eyes. Personally I think most of the opposition is just childish rebellion against anyone telling them what to do, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I don’t understand believing in treatments that aren’t backed by scientific studies that aren’t mainstream though.
As far as treatments go, the latest one that just came out by Merck, molnupirvir, shows tremendous promise. It’s an antiviral that has tested so well they ended the trials early to get it out to people. Supposedly it cuts the chance of being hospitalized by 50%, which really is huge for any new drug to be that effective. So far the science looks great with it but only time will tell of potential side affects and large scale use.
I definitely believe the world has gone overboard with the lockdowns and closing businesses, giving free money, etc. but I do know this virus does kill vulnerable people. The vaccine isn’t some evil ploy to poison or control the masses. It is the most logical thing we can do to end this craziness of covid fear and disruption.

Most of what you state are lies from an evil enemy and idiots who believe there propaganda. You are not a Patriot. You are a propagandist and very dangerous. The ignorant statements your saying proves that. Wearing a mask does not stop a virus. Getting a fake vaccines does not stop a virus or prevent getting diseased by it or spread of a virus.

Treatments that are being banned do work, the so called vaccines and authorized drugs like remdesivere are killing many more people than corona virus does.

Good luck with your prepping, hopefully you will be lucky and realize your mistakes before your time runs out.
Do you do anything other than bash others opinions?

I'm done feeding trolls for a while. In the meantime, I leave you with this..
frW48bM.jpg

Latest posts

Back